This visa is part of Australian Business innovation and investment program aimed at boosting the business scenario in various parts of the country thereby generating economic benefits for the domestic economy.
• This visa is available on invitation only.
• The proceedings for this visa are initiated by creating a profile through Expression of Interest –EOI on Skill Select platform under business innovator or Investor categories. You can indicate the states you want to choose or leave the option open to be picked up by any province as per their requirements.
This visa is available under 2 categories
1. Business Innovation is for the migrants willing to establish and manage their business actively by way of establishing a new concern or investing into an ongoing enterprise.
2. Investor category is meant to facilitate migrants aspiring to put their funds into qualified and specified investment venues in an Australian region and wish to sustain investment after completion of original investment goals.
Migrate to Armenia
Armenia, a republic, is fundamentally a democracy. This unitary and multi-party country with a very old cultural legacy is, by and large, mountainous and picturesquely located in the South Caucasus area of Eurasia. Dotted with dead volcanoes and jagged and rock-strewn mountains, Armenia’s highest point is Mount Aragats, which is 4,095 meters or 13,435 feet in height. The country’s topography is typically hilly and flat, with quickly flowing rivers and some woods but with more than a few trees.
Armenia has a continental climate with dry, sunny summers and cold, snowy winters. The country has a well-developed road and transportation network, alongside telephone, Internet, and postal services. The international airport is located 12 km away from the center of Yerevan .
In terms of security, the country’s crime rate is quite low. There are both public and private schools, while the populace has an official literacy rate of 99.6%. With Armenian being the main language, Russian is the most popular foreign language at present, with English flanking at its heels.
The capital city of Yerevan is home to over 1.1 million of the country’s population, with a wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and shopping. Malls cater to the populace with both local and international brands. The banking system is well regulated and there are strict bank secrecy laws which make it a crime to disclose information on bank accounts.
Greece is virtually on its knees, Italy waiting to follow on the footsteps, Portugal and Ireland on the verge of a collapse. If you ask for a grim scenario, in that case, you cannot ask for any worse than this. The Euro Zone is facing a chaotic scenario.
And if there is any hope that is left, it is just coming from Germany, France and the UK. These three nations have provided the support for the Euro Zone and are acting as a backbone to prevent the European economy from becoming a global ignominy.
Now, if you are wondering that as an Entrepreneur, would it be feasible for you to go for UK Entrepreneur Tier 1 Visa. Well, in that case, it should not surprise you that the living standards of the Englishmen/women has improved dramatically, and the economy is also looking forward to further expanding its fringes, and making more productive investments for improvising on then human capital.
Hence, in case you are an Entrepreneur, and you are looking for the best avenues that can help you get the maximum from the investments, with blindfolded state, you can bank upon the UK for revolutionizing the prospects. If you ask about immigration, it should not surprise you to figure out, but in reality, the UK has emerged as a hot spot to bring about maximum transformation.
Canada is famous globally for dynamism, and if you are asking why this country is dynamic—reckon this: best life expectancy, best health standards, best education system, pleasurable environment and stable economy. These things make it a global hotspot for immigration, and Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme for Business is one such alternative that you can solely bank upon.
In most of the times, it often happens that people fail to use the general immigration programme. The same goes with Canada. It might be the case that all are unable to use the Express Entry Programme for migration.
So, to help such distressed and discouraged chunk to get a ray of hope, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme for Business has emerged as a game changer. Under it, there would be lucrative opportunities for those prospective immigrants who can bring about a difference in the province.
In most of the times, often the immigration process is challenging. However, if you get nominated in the first place by any employer based in the province, the probabilities of getting to meet with a difference multiply by manifolds.
For Asians, the UK Entrepreneur Tier 1 Visa is a golden opportunity to run their own business venture abroad. The visa is especially for those who desire to live and work in the country indefinitely. It is basically a point based visa, and primary applicant can bring along his family members, i.e., spouse and children below eighteen years of age as well to the nation.
Prospective immigrants by simply making an investment of 50,000 or 200,000 British Pounds can get an Entrepreneur Tier 1 Visa which, frankly speaking, is not at all a bad deal for a country like the UK.
Now let’s have an in-depth knowledge of UK Entrepreneur Tier 1 Visa!
You can submit an application:
- If you wish to start a new business venture or run an exiting one.
- You are not a citizen of Switzerland and the European Economic Area (EEA).
- You intend to make an investment of either 50,000 or 20,000 Pounds.
You will also have to meet the other eligibility criteria such as:
- You should be fluent in English, and should have appeared for English Language Test.
- You must have a clear and a convincing business proposal.
- You should have enough funds to support your stay in the UK while your business starts earning profit.
- Through your business you must be able to create at least two full time positions for European Economic Area (EEA) citizens.
- You must have scored at least 95 points.
- You must be not less than 16 years old at the time of submitting a petition.