abhinav immigration

Alberta Immigration Nominee Program Skilled Workers Category!

Canada offers Alberta Immigration Nominee Program for those who apply for permanent resident visa in Alberta. If you are applying as an employee together with your family, then you have to fulfill all the conditions of any one of the three categories which are skilled category, semi-skilled category and Alberta PNP self employed farmer stream.

Skilled category:

  • Your job offer must come under the list of skilled occupation.
  • You must have some formal educational qualification or professional training for you job position.
  • If you have received your education from international institution, then you degree or diploma must be equivalent with the education of Alberta graduate degree.

Semi-skilled worker category:

  • You must be qualified or trained for the job in food and beverage, hospitality, manufacturing, trucking, transportation or food services industries.

Self Employed Farmer category:

  • You must have some prior experience in management and farming technique.
  • Your work experience and professional training is extremely important for you to develop your farming business in Alberta.
  • You must have a proper business plan for your farming enterprise in Alberta.
  • You should have the proof that your farming proposal is supported be any Canadian financial institution.
  • You must possess minimum at least $500,000 CAD of money to invest in your farming proposal or enough evidence which proves that you have the access to enough funds from other sources.

If you are working in United States on the basis of temporary visa (H1B, H1B1, H1C and E3) then you should have minimum one year of work experience in the country on the basis of temporary visa in the occupation which comes under Alberta’s occupation list. For further information and guidance, you can consult any immigration and visa consultancy from where you can receive professional help.

5 Responses to Alberta Immigration Nominee Program Skilled Workers Category!

  1. Heather Orr-Francis says:

    I have a friend who lives in Ghana and who has experience working in the hotel industry. He does not have papers to show any training but he has over four years experience working in a hotel there.. Would he be qualified for the semi-skilled nomination program

  2. Nosheen says:

    i am MBBS doctor but i have ARDMS so i want to apply through alberta nominee immigration to canada but i dont have job offer only i have the qualification which is required for sonographers are ARDMS so i have and i have ielts of 6bands so please tell me can i apply as i have total points of 63.thanks

  3. sanam says:

    Dear Nosheen,

    Kindly write at sanam@abhinav.com with your detailed profile for appropriate advise.


    i am a doctor(MBBS),with 3 1/2 years working experience following internship.(1 years as SHO surgery and 2 1/2 years as SHO gyn & obs).one of my friend is living in Alberta city and i also willing to migrate to Canada.can you kindly help me for giving me necessary information guiding me for the process of migration.
    thank you.

  5. Donna Thompson says:

    I am a hard working person for so many years in hotels as house keeping assist in the laundry area and do dishwashing .I’m a certify housekeeper ,I would like to work in Canada .and the development of your company

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>