261111 ICT Business Analyst – ANZSCO!
The jobs which are in high demand in Australia are listed on the ANZSCO list of occupation. ICT Business Analyst is one of the most demanded occupations present on the ANZSCO list of occupation. People linked with this field may find plenty on job opportunities in this field. Those applying under General Skilled category are required to fill occupation under Schedule 3. If the application falls in Schedule 4, the applicant must apply under the Sponsored (State Nomination/Blood Relation) or under Regional Programs.
This occupation is listed in both Schedule 3 and Schedule 4. Hence, the application can be made in either of the categories. Business Analyst conducts research in the field of computer and communication system. The person comes out with various ways for effectively applying these techniques into the job. The applicant is required to fulfill a majority of the responsibilities mentioned here.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Business Analyst is required to perform research into user interaction. Additionally, he is needed to make use of the information technology systems and see as to which are the areas where ease and efficiency could be enhanced.
- Coming out with new computer architecture and design and other computer techniques.
- Other tasks include testing latest information technology system along with taking care of the design problems, if any.
- Other tasks include acceptance testing
- Writing reports and analysis related to findings for publication
- The minimum level of qualification required to qualify for Business Analyst is a bachelor degree or higher qualification
- Or have experience of a minimum of 5 years in the relevant field.
- In rare cases, both qualification as well as relevant experience is required to qualify for the same.
Moreover, there are other job responsibilities and qualifications required for this profession. Mail at Ajay@abhinav.com and know more.