Manitoba PNP- Priority Assessment Stream- Family Support!
In order to able to be eligible for this stream, applicants must possess a written declaration from a family member or a close relative who lives in Manitoba. Besides, the applicants must also meet the following criteria:
- The minimum age limit of the applicant must be 21 and maximum being 49.
- The applicant must possess at least 1 year of post-secondary degree. Else he/she should have a training program, thereafter obtained a diploma/degree/ certificate.
- The applicant must possess 2 years of minimum work experience over the recent 5 years.
- The applicant must possess proficiency in language skills so that he/she could be employed in Manitoba.
Apart, applicants are also needed to demonstrate the following in order to be able apply for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Family Support which falls under the Priority Assessment Stream:
- An applicant must have a close relative or family member who is well settled and a resident of the province of Manitoba. Also, the relative must be able/willing support the applicant’s settlement in Manitoba.
- The applicant must fulfill the minimum prerequisites, such as age, work experience, education, and language skills.
- The applicant can convince the MPNP about his/her intention, as well as ability to settle in the province through-
- His/her connection to the province, such as the relative’s settlement assistance.
Any license or certificate that supports his/her training/work experience in the occupation that he/she intending to take up in Manitoba.
Minimum funds he/she has to support settlement in Manitoba.
For more information on the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program, contact an Immigration and visa consultant!