Best Immigration Country for Indians

While talking about the best immigration destination, Indians are amused with a plethora of options for starting a new inning of their life. Choosing the appropriate destination however certainly depends on their personal dream or most importantly personal goal.

Getting a complete overview of the Best Immigration Country for Indians, one has a wonderful probability to stick to some well developed countries like United Kingdom, Australia, United States of America,  Canada, Denmark, Latvia, Lithuania and lots more.

Opportunities like high profile job and appropriate business environment are highlighted by various countries to a large extent for enticing immigrants from across the world. Some developed countries like Canada, Denmark and others – are far ahead in offering such opportunities resulted engaged in welcoming an increasing number of immigrants every year and taken into consideration as the Best Immigration Country for Indians.

Indians have often been observed to have wonderful desires of getting overseas job opportunities with impressive salary package and immigrate to those countries where they can get such opportunity easily. Countries like Canada and Australia – are often taken as the best option for immigration by Indians -who are eager to utilize their full professional skills and keen to work in a sound working environment.

Moreover, people who are having a business skills and anxious to start their business in foreign countries or seeking for overseas business expansion opportunity – can take into account, Canada, Denmark, UK, USA and more, as the best option.

In some cases, people find a difficulty in choosing the best country for migration – due to lack of information or any other reason – Abhinav is proved as a great deterrent in this, offers a wonderful assistance in choosing the best option. Once you submit your personal information in terms of qualification, work experience and more, Abhinav will come up with a better option of immigration destination after making a proper assessment of your profile.

78 Responses to Best Immigration Country for Indians

1. Praveen says:

Hi sanam,

I have 2 years of banking experience will i’m eligable for migration to any country like usa, uk ,aus, canada, singapore, europe etc plz guide me.

2. cincy says:

Hii
    I am physiotherapist by profession with an experience of 2 years. My husband is system administrator with 8 years experience but he just holds a diploma . Please guide as to which country will best suut us for immigration. Most of the countries require require workvisa and most of the medical profession are regulated. They require license. I cannot invest in other countries. I am researching a lot on the internet. Can anyone guide me to immigration to countries like georgia , latvia, morroco… please

3. Pankaj says:

Which is best country for indian doctors immigration

Dear Praveen,

Kindly send us your detailed resume at contact@zabhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

Hello,

Kindly send both of your detailed resume at contact@zabhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

6. Stephen Rodrigues says:

Please let me know best countries to settle down basically i am an Mechanical Engineer working in Oil & Gas Projects from last 24 years as a Sr.QA Engineer.

7. Divyang says:

Hey first of all to give you a little heads up I will give you a little background..

BTECH in IT: 59
    10th: 65
    12th:50
    16 months work ex in mphasis as tech support engineer
    7.0 band in IELTS

My concerns are as folllows:

1. I think I should go for PG diploma in IT or comp science because MS is quite expensive and my grades are a little low I think. What say you ?
    2. My objective is to get a IT job after my education over there so that I can work and get a PR there. What are the chances and job prospects ?
    3. Is it easy to get a PR there ?
    4. Is there any case of discrimination of there for Asian ?
    5. All I need is quality of living there obviously. Is it possible there to achieve it once I get a Job ?
    6. I will be applying for September 2015 so let me know If there is any other country apart from Canada who matches all the above parameters and have a quality education and I can look in those options too.
    7. Plus also suggest me what one should do pg diploma or MS in general. I know most people say that it depends but still give me a little insight.

Thanks a lot dude in advance…

Hello Stephen,

What must be your age..??

9. Manjesh says:

Dear Abhinav,

i was trying to push an email but it says its not a valid id. Kindly send me a valid id.

10. prachi says:

Hi. I am a physiotherapist with 4 yrs of experience. N my husband is Softwear engineer with 7 yrs of experience. Can u plz let me know best country for immigration to us. Thanks

Dear Prachi,

Kindly send detailed resume for self and spouse at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

Dear Manjesh,

Please write us at sanam@abhinav.com

13. RHYTHM SHAH says:

Hello Sanam,
    I have done BSc. in Microbiology and have a 5 years work experience of Medical Representative .Can you suggest any country where in I am eligible for Permanent residency

Hello,

Send us detailed resume of self and spouse(if married) at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall advise you further.

15. Lokesh says:

Dear,

i hve done 3 year diploma in computer and hav more than 4 year experience in IT and telecom industry plz suggest any country for immigration.
    Thanks

16. Shailesh says:

Dear sir

I am a Diploma in Mechanical with total 12 yrs of exp in manufacturing industry
    Pls suggest me which country is suitable to migrate

Shailesh

17. chitra Loganathan says:

Hi,
    I have 7+ years experience in Customer support and Banking support. Searching for a good job in abroad. Could you please help me on this

Thanks

18. admin says:

Hello Chitra,Thanks for your comment.Let me make it clear that we don’t provide job assistance.If you are interested in PR visas we can definitely guide you.Kindly send us updated resume of self and spouse(if married) at monika@abhinav.com for further guidance.

19. sureshkumar says:

Hi,
    Iam suresh, working in a IT company as sr.testing analyst. Kindly guide me which is the best country to take the PR and work for SR. Test engnieers

20. admin says:

Thanks for your valuable reply. First, you have to send your updated CV at mustaqali@abhinav.com, if you are eligible than our consular contact with you and give you the all details about PR immigration procedure.

21. Ranjith says:

HI
    Iam an Indian doctor with post graduation and my wife is also a specialist with over 7 years of experience after PG. we would like to immigrate to Europe .
    kindly guide us

22. admin says:

Hello Ranjith,
    Thanks for the comment.Sure we shall guide you.Kindly forward us detailed resume of self and spouse at monika@abhinav.com for further guidance.

23. kumar says:

I am an electrical plant maintenance engineer with 8 years of experience , I am interested in working abroad .can any one guide me which is the best place to work and settle.

24. admin says:

Thanks for your valuable reply. First, you have to send us your updated CV at mustaqali@abhinav.com, if you are eligible than our consular contact with you and give you the all details.

25. a.Dewangan says:

hello, iam(male) 30 years old ,i am having 7 years of teaching experience(as a ASSISTANT proffessor) in engineering field,iam a average person and my qualification is BE (electrical engg) , ME(electrical power sysytem)..Searching for a good job in abroad. Could you please help me on this whtether
    it is a correct decision or not at this time,also guide me whether it is possible to get a job in Industry(factory), and which place is best suited to me

26. admin says:

Hello,
    Thanks for the comment.Let me make it clear that we can assist you in PR visa only we don’t provide job assistance.If interested please send us detailed resume of self and spouse(if married) to monika@abhinav.com

27. Purvaa says:

Hi,

Where can i send my profile for further assistance from your end.

Thanks
    Purvaa

28. admin says:

You have to send your updated CV at mustaqali@abhinav.com, if you are eligible than our consular contact with you and give you the all details.