Best Immigration Country for Indians

While talking about the best immigration destination, Indians are amused with a plethora of options for starting a new inning of their life. Choosing the appropriate destination however certainly depends on their personal dream or most importantly personal goal.

Getting a complete overview of the Best Immigration Country for Indians, one has a wonderful probability to stick to some well developed countries like United Kingdom, Australia, United States of America,  Canada, Denmark, Latvia, Lithuania and lots more.

Opportunities like high profile job and appropriate business environment are highlighted by various countries to a large extent for enticing immigrants from across the world. Some developed countries like Canada, Denmark and others – are far ahead in offering such opportunities resulted engaged in welcoming an increasing number of immigrants every year and taken into consideration as the Best Immigration Country for Indians.

Indians have often been observed to have wonderful desires of getting overseas job opportunities with impressive salary package and immigrate to those countries where they can get such opportunity easily. Countries like Canada and Australia – are often taken as the best option for immigration by Indians -who are eager to utilize their full professional skills and keen to work in a sound working environment.

Moreover, people who are having a business skills and anxious to start their business in foreign countries or seeking for overseas business expansion opportunity – can take into account, Canada, Denmark, UK, USA and more, as the best option.

In some cases, people find a difficulty in choosing the best country for migration – due to lack of information or any other reason – Abhinav is proved as a great deterrent in this, offers a wonderful assistance in choosing the best option. Once you submit your personal information in terms of qualification, work experience and more, Abhinav will come up with a better option of immigration destination after making a proper assessment of your profile.

For More Information, Visit : http://www.abhinav.com

50 Responses to Best Immigration Country for Indians

1. Mahesh Babu says:

Hi,
    plz provide me with an email id to which i can send my resume.

Dear Mahesh,

You can write to us at sanam@abhinav.com with your detailed resume.

3. Tapas says:

Hi Sanam
    I am much interested to migrate to Australia or New Zealand.I am a software professional.Is there any scope for me in these countries.What all i need to do for migration.Please reply.

Dear Tapas,

IT Professionals are in demand in both Aus/NZ, Kindly send me your detailed resume at sanam@abhinav.com and i shall advise you the suitable option as per your profile.

5. Tanuja says:

Hi!

i have a 1 2years experience as a executive assistant to Foriegn nationals.

Doing MBA specialization in General Managment. WOuld you guide me for immigration.

6. moiz says:

hi please advise which country is best for immigration as i want to apply

Dear Moiz,

Kindly send us your detailed resume at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall guide you accordingly.

8. sastra says:

is thr any scoope for mba marketing or actuary abroad?

9. vinod says:

Is it possible for a disables person to migrate to australia or new z land. I am 100% independent but have slight limp in my right leg is there a scope.

Vinod kumar

Dear Vinod,

If meeting the criteria one can apply with this kind of disability.

11. inder says:

I have 10 years of experience of working with international restaurants,which countrywould be best for me to work in.

Dear Inder,

Kindly send us your detailed resume at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall advise you the options available.

13. jayashree says:

what will be your fees for this consultation?

Dear Jayashree,

We have sent all the details to your email id.

15. Sonish says:

I have around 6.5 years experience in ERP systems including consulting experience in all major world regions. I am looking to move out of India now. Please advise on the options.

Dear Sonish,

Kindly write us at sanam@abhinav.com with your detailed resume and we shall guide you further.

17. Abhishek Srivastava says:

Hi Sanam
    I am interested to migrate to Australia/New Zealand or Canada.I am working as Business Analyst in an IT firm.I have done MBA.Is there any scope for me in these countries.What all i need to do for migration.Please reply

Dear Abhishek,

Send us your resume at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall assess your case.

19. mark says:

Hi,

Please advise possibilities migrating to a nice country for an English teacher or where one can put down a substantial sum like investment towards migration.
    Please mention countries and Let me decide.

Dear Mark,

Please send us your detailed resume at contact@abhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

21. Neeru says:

I am a teacher and would like to migrate in Australia, New Zealand or Canada with my family. Please tell me the requirements for that.

Dear Neeru,

Kindly send us detailed resume for self and spouse at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

23. Manju says:

Hi, i just read on top of this page that you do not do the WP and job assistance. Please let me know the details to permanently migrate.

Dear Manju,

Kindly send us detailed resume of self and spouse(if married) at sanam@abhinav.com

25. Paul says:

Hi,

I am working in Dubai in Finance Department – ICWAI and IPA Australia.

Planning to settle in any country with out IELTS.

Please confirm,

Regards,

Paul

Dear Paul,

IELTS is a must requirement for Immigration.
    Kindly send us your details at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall advise you further.

27. Tejas Trivedi says:

Hi,

My name is Tejas.i have experience of 3 years in International Trade.plz guide me, which country is best to immigrate???

Dear Tejas,

Kindly send me detailed resume of self and spouse(if married) at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall assess your case for Immigration options.

29. khalid says:

I am B.Sc mechanical engineer and age 49. tell me about any where I can migrate very easily. please also tell me about the countries where I can migrate by investing minimum money in real estate.thanks

Dear Khalid,

Kindly send us your detailed resume at contact@abhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

31. Saksham Bangar says:

Hey Sanam,
    I am in 12th standard and I want 2 do MBA from abroad.
    After that I also want to settle in that country.
    Plz suggest me the suitable option.
    Will there b any problem as I am a Indian passport holder?

Dear Saksham,

Please note that we are an Immigration Consultant and do not offer services for Student visas.
    Whether you’ll qualify for PR or not depends upon the rules of the time once you’ll complete your studies

33. Sanat Sheth says:

Hi there,
    I am Creative Head in an advertising agency in Mumbai, India with an experience of almost 10 years and have down my graduation from UK. What country would you suggest better to migrate easily.

Dear Sanath,

Good Evening.
    Kidnly send us detailed resume of self and spouse(if married)at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

35. varun says:

Please advise me if their any option for undergraduate to migrate to canada or denmark.

36. Jinu P Joseph says:

I am an mba holder specialized in marketing and hr. I wish to migrate to a developed country with good climate. Can you suggest best place for me to work with good salary.

Dear Joseph,

How many years of work experience you have..?
    Send us your detailed resume at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall advise you further.

Dear Varun,

Denmark requires a Masters Degree.
    For any other country Bachelors Degree with 3-4 years of relevant experience will be ideal.

39. gurinder singh says:

I have done bsc. Agriculture(hons.) and govt employee at markfed with two years exp. and my wf has done bsc nursing. suggest us how can we get p r Australia. Also we r having 2 year old baby

40. Upamanyu says:

Hi,

Can you please guide on how to migrate to Australia/New Zealand for IT professionals (SAP)?

Thanks,

41. Laj says:

I am 38 year old advertising professional and my wife is 33 year old asst. Professor in microbiology. Kindly let me know my chances for migration to any of the countries like Canada, AUS, NZL or Denmark, SG etc.

Hi,

As per the brief information she’s likely to qualify for couple of countries.
    Kindly mail us both of your detailed resume at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

Hi,

Kindly mail us your detailed resume at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall revert you with steps and costs involved in the entire process.

Hi,

45. Ibrahim Khan says:

Hi,
    I am an Indian and working in one of the worlds No.1 Company , BASF The Chemical Company as Procurement Coordinator in Saudi Arabia, I am ineterested to get migration with my family to New Zealand/ Austria / Sauth Africe.
    Can you please help me and advice.

Dear Ibrahim,

Please note that currently we are not providing services for NZ/Austria/South Africa visas.
    Kindly visit our website http://www.abhinav.com for information on our services.

47. Naveen.Katkuri says:

Hi Abhinav,

I heard that the Canada Immigration Process for 2015 is going to change . Is that true??? If it is, could you please let me know the information on the new Canada immigration process also the difference from the previous process.

Thanks and Regards,
    Naveen Kumar.

48. Rohit says:

Hi , I like to migrate to canada or Australia . Could you suggest me which country will be ideal for me as I’m from fashion footwear background . Working as a buyer in a multinational company and have two and half years of experience .

49. vivek malviya says:

Hi Sanam,
    I’m much interested to migrate to Australia or New Zealand or canada.I’m a software testing professional.Is thr ny scope for me in s\w testing feild???.Wht all i need to do for migration..i hv sended u my resume,pls check it nd Please reply me..thnx

As on date Canada Federal Skilled category is open and Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) recently announced that the long awaited expression of interest program should be opening in January 2015. The program is now expected to be called “Express Entry.”
    For more information on the same please contact our office at mentioned numbers in the link–