Best Immigration Country for Indians

While talking about the best immigration destination, Indians are amused with a plethora of options for starting a new inning of their life. Choosing the appropriate destination however certainly depends on their personal dream or most importantly personal goal.

Getting a complete overview of the Best Immigration Country for Indians, one has a wonderful probability to stick to some well developed countries like United Kingdom, Australia, United States of America,  Canada, Denmark, Latvia, Lithuania and lots more.

Opportunities like high profile job and appropriate business environment are highlighted by various countries to a large extent for enticing immigrants from across the world. Some developed countries like Canada, Denmark and others – are far ahead in offering such opportunities resulted engaged in welcoming an increasing number of immigrants every year and taken into consideration as the Best Immigration Country for Indians.

Indians have often been observed to have wonderful desires of getting overseas job opportunities with impressive salary package and immigrate to those countries where they can get such opportunity easily. Countries like Canada and Australia – are often taken as the best option for immigration by Indians -who are eager to utilize their full professional skills and keen to work in a sound working environment.

Moreover, people who are having a business skills and anxious to start their business in foreign countries or seeking for overseas business expansion opportunity – can take into account, Canada, Denmark, UK, USA and more, as the best option.

In some cases, people find a difficulty in choosing the best country for migration – due to lack of information or any other reason – Abhinav is proved as a great deterrent in this, offers a wonderful assistance in choosing the best option. Once you submit your personal information in terms of qualification, work experience and more, Abhinav will come up with a better option of immigration destination after making a proper assessment of your profile.

62 Responses to Best Immigration Country for Indians

1. Praveen says:

Hi sanam,

I have 2 years of banking experience will i’m eligable for migration to any country like usa, uk ,aus, canada, singapore, europe etc plz guide me.

2. cincy says:

Hii
    I am physiotherapist by profession with an experience of 2 years. My husband is system administrator with 8 years experience but he just holds a diploma . Please guide as to which country will best suut us for immigration. Most of the countries require require workvisa and most of the medical profession are regulated. They require license. I cannot invest in other countries. I am researching a lot on the internet. Can anyone guide me to immigration to countries like georgia , latvia, morroco… please

3. Pankaj says:

Which is best country for indian doctors immigration

Dear Praveen,

Kindly send us your detailed resume at contact@zabhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

Hello,

Kindly send both of your detailed resume at contact@zabhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

6. Stephen Rodrigues says:

Please let me know best countries to settle down basically i am an Mechanical Engineer working in Oil & Gas Projects from last 24 years as a Sr.QA Engineer.

7. Divyang says:

Hey first of all to give you a little heads up I will give you a little background..

BTECH in IT: 59
    10th: 65
    12th:50
    16 months work ex in mphasis as tech support engineer
    7.0 band in IELTS

My concerns are as folllows:

1. I think I should go for PG diploma in IT or comp science because MS is quite expensive and my grades are a little low I think. What say you ?
    2. My objective is to get a IT job after my education over there so that I can work and get a PR there. What are the chances and job prospects ?
    3. Is it easy to get a PR there ?
    4. Is there any case of discrimination of there for Asian ?
    5. All I need is quality of living there obviously. Is it possible there to achieve it once I get a Job ?
    6. I will be applying for September 2015 so let me know If there is any other country apart from Canada who matches all the above parameters and have a quality education and I can look in those options too.
    7. Plus also suggest me what one should do pg diploma or MS in general. I know most people say that it depends but still give me a little insight.

Thanks a lot dude in advance…

Hello Stephen,

What must be your age..??

9. Manjesh says:

Dear Abhinav,

i was trying to push an email but it says its not a valid id. Kindly send me a valid id.

10. prachi says:

Hi. I am a physiotherapist with 4 yrs of experience. N my husband is Softwear engineer with 7 yrs of experience. Can u plz let me know best country for immigration to us. Thanks

Dear Prachi,

Kindly send detailed resume for self and spouse at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

Dear Manjesh,

Please write us at sanam@abhinav.com