abhinav immigration

Find out how to get PR in Australia from India!

Are you from India, and quite inspired with Australia immigration? Do you wish to know how to get PR in Australia from India? The PR–which stands for permanent residence–is the closest Australian equivalent to the US Green Card.

Who are permanent residents, and why a large number of migrants wish to acquire permanent residency rights in Australia, or for that matter, any other top overseas destination? A permanent resident is an individual, who enjoys the right to live–for an indefinite period–inside in a country, in spite of not having the nation’s prized citizenship. Those who get the permanent residency in Australia–or for that matter any other leading overseas nation–are normally made available some kind of documentary proof as legal evidence of their ‘privileged’ position.

Dwelling in the Kangaroo Land for trained manpower

For overseas employees, one path to get permanent residency in the country is via the General Skilled Migration (GSM). This is a wonderful and helpful scheme duly tailored by Immigration Australia to draw the foreign employees between 18 and 45 years, minus a sponsoring recruiter/firm. The various available choices for getting permanent residency rights of the nation are:

  1. Skilled Independent Residence Visa (sub-category 885): It is for the overseas students who have, to their credit, a 2-year study qualification from Down Under, and who could be entitled to reside and get employed in the nation permanently.
  2. Skilled Sponsored Residence Visa (sub-category 886): This permit is for those temporary visa holders or overseas graduates who have done a 2-year study course in the country, and who have sponsorship from a family-member, or Australian State or Territory.
  3. Skilled Independent Migrant Visa (sub-category 175): It gives permanent residency rights to those aspirants outside the territorial jurisdictions of Australia whose expertise is required, and who clear the points test.
  4. Skilled Sponsored Migrant Visa (sub-category 176): Despite the fact that it requires a somewhat lower points test mark, the candidates ought to have a sponsoring family member, Australian Territory or State.

Other routes to permanent residency in Australia

One can acquire permanent residence in Australia sitting in India, through some other ways also. Overseas people–who don’t file a petition through the GSM–may still acquire the Australian residency rights permanently via:

  • The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS): Employees from abroad who have nominations to fill a submission for permanent job-opening, for not less than 3 years, could make the grade for an ENS permit sub-category 856 or 121.
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS): Manpower from abroad may make the cut for an onshore RSMS sub-category 857 permit, or an offshore RSMS 119 permit, to do a job for Australian firms situated across certain areas or regions with low populace growth.
  • Business Development: Permanent residence is directly obtainable for certain high level business individuals even as temporary permit holders could also make the grade.

As one can see, there are various visa helpful visa paths through which an applicant can get PR in Australia from India. To make the procedure easy and hassle-free, the aspirants, keen to get permanent residency rights in the Kangaroo Land from India, must contact expert Australia visa and immigration consultants operating from this part of the world.

Since Australia is a hot immigration destination, and targeted by a significant number of immigrants every year–under various visa classes made available by Immigration Australia–there is really no dearth of those who are really eager to know about the involved procedures, and get valuable assistance and advice on these.

To cater to such aspirants–as mentioned just a short while ago–there are an impressive number of immigration & visa advisors and consultants in the market. One can easily locate them even as they get the much required assistance and guidance from them.

43 Responses to Find out how to get PR in Australia from India!

  1. BALBIR SHARAN says:


  2. shashi Kant says:

    I am software engineer with experience of 20 yrs in Cobol, Sybase and powerbuilder.

    I develop and handle no. of projects.

    Help me to get PR of Australia

  3. sanam says:

    Dear Shashi,

    Kindly send us your detailed resume at sanam@abhinav.com for appropriate advice on Immigration.

  4. pradeep says:

    Hi I’m simple graduate in arts. Want to settle down in Australia.
    Kindly guide me how can I get the pr of Australia.

  5. saurav jaiswal says:

    hi i m Saurav Jaiswal , i m graduate and i have 7 years of experience in farming i m from India and i wanna pr for Australia plz guide me.

  6. sanam says:

    Dear Pradeep,

    Kindly send us your detailed resume for assessment at sanam@abhinav.com

  7. Panchal Niraj says:

    With happy new year,
    I am hardware engineer & MY wife is pharmacist, she is working in Ngo, as a manager in madical store.
    We want pr In Australia.
    Some body says that you have no possible for get P.r.
    How to get pr in MY case

  8. Sumit says:

    I have done MCA and has more than 7 years of experience in Software development and maintenance. Currently working with CMM level 5 IT company in India. Please advice me how to proceed for Australian PR and job prospects for IT professionals in Australia.


  9. sanam says:

    Dear Sumit,

    Please send us your detailed resume at sanam@abhinav.com for appropriate advise on Immigration.

  10. Hello sir i am from punjab, India. I have recently completed my btech in IT. I want to shift to Australia. How can i go to australia and get PR. Help plzzzzz..

  11. Kulwinder Singh says:

    I m Kulwinder and done b.tech in 2004 mechanical field and now doing my own business . I want PR for Australia . I m married and having 2 children

  12. sanam says:

    Dear Navjeet,

    To qualify for Immigration to Australia you need at least 3-5 years of work experience.

  13. sanam says:

    Dear Kulwinder,

    Kindly send us your details at contact@abhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

  14. avneesh says:

    I am software engineer having more than 5 yrs of experience and I have done my B.E degree in electrical & electronics engineering.As my skill set and graduation background are different, Shall i get 15 points for graduation if i apply through skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)?

  15. kappal yadav says:

    Hi I am automobile engineer with 11 year experience & I want to know that how I get a p.r in australia. And what is the process.

  16. Swati sharma says:

    Sir I have completed my Mse biotechnology and have 1.5 yr experience is there possible way to get direct pr of Australia from India

  17. sanam says:

    Mr. Yadav,

    Kindly send us detailed resume of self and spouse(if married) at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

  18. keyur patel says:

    completed my BSc Nursing 4 year degree programme .
    I have two year work experience as a clinical instructor ..plz tell me the criteria for application.
    send me details on email.thanks

  19. admin says:

    Hi Keyul,

    you can apply for Canada kayul..nurses has good scope thr..For further details and assistance please forward us updated resume of self and spouse(if married)at monika@abhinav.com and we shall guide you

  20. girish says:

    dear abhinav,

    i have no major qualification degree but i have a own business form last 15 year in india. i have vast experience in pump industries manfuactring desinging & related projects. can it possile i got pr for austrelia or canada or usa. and if yea in that case whats need for that. actully i do 12th, than iti electrican , diploma in electrical but not compelte final exam .

  21. admin says:

    Hello Girish, Thanks for the comment. Let me make it clear that you need total 16 years of education for migrating to any country.

  22. Guri Saini says:

    i have completed my B.tech (mechanical). how i get direct PR in Australia. i want to know,how many years industrial experience is required and what the procedure.

  23. admin says:

    Hello Saini,
    Thanks for the comment. Saini to apply for Australian PR you need to have atleast 3 years of experience.If you have any other query please write to me at monika@abhinav.com.

  24. Mani says:

    Hi Abhinav
    I a B.E, Mechanical engr graduate. Am a Mechanical design Engineer and having industrial experience of 6+ years. My age is 30.
    What is the correct procedure to Apply for the PR in Australia. Am I eligible?
    If so, how can i apply..Kindly guide me.

  25. admin says:

    Hello Mani,
    Thanks for the comment.Mani your details seems good and we shall definitely guide you on the process.Kindly send us detailed resume of self and spouse(if married) at monikaabhinav.com.

  26. garry says:

    hi sir i am gaurav from punjab .i done my graduation in 2014 .AND now i am doing family business with my dad.now i want to shift Australia .one thing my sister and bro-in-law are PR In aus. they can also help me so please guide me

  27. admin says:

    Hello Garry,
    Thanks for the comment.kindly forward us detailed resume of self and spouse (if married) at monika@abhinav.com for further guidance.

  28. dr.harsh patel says:

    Hi iam dr.harsh patel .i am a densist. And i completed my graduation in 2011. I have a 4 years work experience in my field.how can i get pr in Australia. Kindly give your opinion.
    Thank you.

  29. admin says:

    Hello Dr.Patel,
    Thanks for the comment.Sure we shall guide you.Please send us detailed resume of self and spouse (if married) to monika@abhinav.com for further guidance.

  30. Khushboo Patel says:

    Greetings of the day…

    I Am Electronics Engineer. I am Fresher.

    My Husband is a Software Engineer (3+ Years of experience).

    We want to shift in Brisbane, Australia. How we get PR. Is it possible in our case. If yes,what is the procedure and how much time it takes?

  31. admin says:

    Hello Khushboo,
    Thanks for the comment. Khushboo you being a fresher cant apply for PR but your husband can apply.So please send both the resume to monika@abhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

  32. kartik kapila says:

    I have done my graduation is ARTS and having 7 years experience in customer service..is there any possibility to move Australia permanently

  33. admin says:

    Hello Kartik,
    Thanks for the comment. Kartik you can go through PR visa but I need to check all the details.So please send us updated resume of self and spouse if married to monika@abhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

  34. Chetna says:

    Hi abhinav

    I have completed my post graduation in commerce this year but working as a teacher just after my graduation i.e.from 2011.somebody advices me that i am eligible to get a pr in australiya plz guide me whether it is possible or not and if possible thenwhat is the procedure.

  35. admin says:

    Hello Chetna,
    Thanks for the comment.Let me tell you that if you are a teacher you need to have b.ed degree also.You can send your cv to monika@abhinav.com..will check your profile and let you know.

  36. Gurpal singh says:

    I am gurpal singh. I have done b.tech in electronic and communication in 2008..and have experience about 7 years Now I am married. dear ,Can I apply for pr in Australia…kindly tell me process.

  37. admin says:

    Hello Gurpal,

    Thanks for your comment. Can you please send us updated resume of self and spouse(if married) at mustaqali@abhinav.com for further guidance.

  38. Gurpal singh says:

    Hello abhinav
    I am gurpal singh. I have done b.tech in electronic and communication in 2008..and have experience about 7 years Now I am married. dear ,Can I apply for pr in Australia…kindly tell me process.

  39. Gurpal singh says:

    I am gurpal singh
    I have sent the resume of mine as well as my spouse as email yo had been mentioned above..
    kindly response me accord my documents for pr in Australia…

  40. Navjot says:

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    Kindly guide my eligibility for the PR in Australia as i am working as a branch manager in a private sector bank having works experience of 9 years.

  41. admin says:

    Hello Navjot,

    Thanks for your comment. Can you please send us updated resume of self and spouse(if married) at mustaqali@abhinav.com for further guidance.

  42. Mohit says:

    I did 3 Years Diploma in Information Technology.
    Can i Apply for PR in Australia on My Diploma Basis…?

  43. admin says:

    Hello Mohit,

    Thanks for your comment. Can you please send us updated resume of self and spouse(if married) at mustaqali@abhinav.com for further guidance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>