Canadian Immigration Point Calculator 2013

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship at Canada has made certain amendments with the FSW program 2013. The Federal Skilled Program now aims at having a more agile youth, more qualified workforce and a language compatible immigration population. The Canadian Immigration Point Calculator 2013 also requires the applicants to key-in details which collectively reflect the points that an application might get during the initial screening. A minimum of 67 points are a must for every applicant to become eligible for the immigration.  However the HRDC, Human Resource Development at Canada can further add an additional 10 for the Arranged Employment category and an additional 5 for Adaptability category.

The Canadian Immigration Point Calculator 2013 first requires the applicant to key in his details on age to which a maximum of 10 marks are allotted. Remember the recent changes in the immigration policy imply that a younger age of the applicant will fetch him or her more marks.  Similarly Education would fetch another 25 points based on the applicants status on education. A PhD or Masters would attract the most marks, which gradually taper down with a Bachelor degree, Diploma course and Secondary school educational certificate. The allotment of marks on the education category does reflect the insistence of the immigration policy on the professional competence on the immigrants. The calculator also considers the experience to fetch another 21 points on the points-based immigration assessment. The calculator shows that as the experience grows the points also grow.

One of the key criteria of the points-based assessment is the compatibility on the official language (English or French). The applicant can add a maximum of 24 points on this account. A HIGH level on official language should fetch most marks, which gradually down with a level of Moderate and Basic. The candidate can also fetch 10 marks on the Arranged Employment Criteria as explained by the HRD ministry at Canada. A yes should fetch 10 marks and a ‘no’ would not get anything. The immigration policy also considers the spousal eligibility on employment or language as a positive score and can fetch a good 5 points. Most importantly the applicant can have an addition of 15 points subject to his adaptability index. The adaptability is measure on the basis of an arranged employment, secondary study in Canada and an already existing family member in Canada.

26 Responses to Canadian Immigration Point Calculator 2013

1. neena kumari pal says:

iam a staff nurse, my husband also a medical professional he is a physiotherapist, we both wants to job in canada’s hospital

Dear Neena,

Please note that “we are an Immigration Consultant and do not offer services for work permits/overseas or domestic job placements.”
    If you are interested in Immigration kindly send us detailed resume of self and spouse at sanam@abhinav.com

3. khilji says:

sir, i am bio medical engg, working in saudi arabia,

pls suggest how to get work or immigrate to canada.

Dear Khilji,

How many years of work experience you have..?? Please send us your detailed resume at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall advise you about Permanent Residency.

5. jewel says:

i am a graduate nurse with 3 yrs of experience.my wife is a postgraduate nursing student.can i apply for canadian PR?

6. Garry says:

Hello my age is 26 years. I Studied M. Tech CSE. I have one year work experience. my two sisters are in Canada. I want to immigrate to Canada in Skilled worker program. So how much chances i Have ?

7. Mani says:

Hi Sanam, I am very interested to migrate to Canada (PR). I have close to three years of Experience in IT (Oracle Apps DBA). Please guide me or send me the details for Canadian PR i.e., how long will it take for processing and what are the requirements.

8. gurwinder singh says:

hello my age is 31 years i studied 3 year diploma mechanical engg. i have six year work experience. i want to immigrate pr basis .so plz comform status .

Dear Mani,

Please write to me at sanam@abhinav.com with your detailed resume and i shall guide you accordingly.

Dear Gurwinder,

Kindly send us your detailed resume at contact@abhinav.com and we shall advise you accordingly.

Dear Garry,

Kindly advice us the visa status of your sister’s. Also, send us your resume at sanam@abhinav.com and we shall advice you accordingly.

12. harpree says:

i am b.com and chartered accountant and having 1.5 year experience
    in a firm as a financial analysts still working
    i want to go to canada permanantly
    i have ielets score l-8,s-7,r-6.5 andw-7.5 and french basic a1a2
    waht are my chances of immigration to canada

13. Mohit says:

I have done diploma in pharmacy I have 6year experience and 6band in ielts can I m eligible for pr in canada

14. shivam says:

Even m olso graduate in BscIt ,, age 22yrs,, wrk exp : 3yrs in international BPo ,, plz suggest me ,, ?? tnq

Dear Mohit,

The new list for Canada has been announced and Pharmacist are not listed in the positive list of occupations.
    Please visit below mentioned link for information on the same-

Dear Harpree,

Kindly send us your detailed resume at sanam@abhinav.com with clear mention of your IELTS and French scores.

Dear Shivam,

The new list for Canada has been announced and your profile is not listed in the positive list of occupations.
    Please visit below mentioned link for information on the same-

18. HARPREE says:

I AM HAVE BACHELOR OF COMMERCE DEGREE WITH HONORS (THREE YEAR BACHELOR DEGREE) age 24 years
    Professional diploma of Chartered accountant from ICAI- NEW DELHI
    WITH 1.5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS FINANCIAL ANALYSTS
    ALSO HAVE IELTS SCORE SPEAKING-7, LISTENING-8,WRITING-7.5 AND READING- 6.5
    AND FRENCH BASIC DALF A1,A2
    i want immigrant to canada , can have any chance

19. Faisal Zaman says:

sir i am an architect. working for last 2 years.
    could you please tell me what to do for work permit in canada.

Dear Faisal,

Please note that “We are an Immigration Consultant and do not offer services for work permits/job placements to any any country.”

Dear Harpree,

Kindly send us your details at sanam@abhinav.com

22. sanuja tamang says:

i am a b.sc nursing graduate…and i hav approx 18 mnths wrk exp…. i want to migrate to canada (PR)…so could you please hep me with the details….thankyou

23. sunil bhandari says:

hello I sunil from Nepal ihave passed master’s degree in English literature and have work experience of 2 years as lecturer here can I apply for pr to Canada?

Dear Sunil,

Kindly send us your detailed resume at contact@zabhinav.com and we shall guide you further.

25. pranojit biswas says:

i am a oracle dba.i am working 6+ years in MNC. i want to be immegrant with family(wife & son)to canada. plz tell me requirement for this.

Mr. Biswas,

Kindly send us detailed resume of self and spouse at sanam@abhinav.com and within 24-48 working hours we shall assess your case and guide you on steps and costs involved in the process.