Australia Permanent Residency
Do you think BIG and aim to enjoy the finest that the world has to offer? Do you aspire to become the Australia permanent residency?
Do you think you have the necessary skills or the money or the links to successfully crack the visa categories run by the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) by Canada and Australia respectively?
If yes, then this article is for you! Read it, you will find some useful and handy information even as it will fortify your resolve to move abroad!
Here, keeping in view the title of the article, we will cover only Oz.
Australia is one of the best destinations for the object of immigration. A highly robust economy, very flexible immigration and visa rules, world-class educational institutions & centres of learning, superlative healthcare facilities, wonderful weather, and brilliant landscapes…these are just some of the many feathers in the cap of the nation that draw the migrants from worldwide–from Netherlands to Nepal, from Uruguay to Uganda.
The wishful migrants need to submit an application for the country’s point based system for hassle-free entry to the nation. There are numerous visas up-for-grabs that help all these wishful peoples. Applicants are judged on their age, education, professional experience, language skills and adaptability to sustain in the nation.
Australia Permanent Residency Points
These cover the following overheads:
- Age–To attract the youngsters to the nation, the system does-out the highest points to those in the age group 25-32. They get 30 points which is highest in this category. A migrant of 18 -24 and 33-39 years of age gets 25 points only even while the 50 years old candidates scores zero points.
- English language skill–A person who gets 8 or more scores in the IELTS grabs highest 20 points under this category. With 7 score, he can only get 10 points and below this score he gets zero points.
- Skilled employment—A person with more working experience no wonder scores the highest points as compared to those who possess lesser working experience. And, 8-10 years of working experience helps grab 20 points–that’s the highest score in this category. Moreover, the applicant working under Australian employer will surely get more points for less working years.
- Educational qualifications–The highest degree of doctorate helps in getting 20 points and those with Masters or Bachelor’s Degree gets 15 points, and 10 points are assigned to applicants with a diploma or educational qualification less than Bachelor’s Degree.
These are common overheads on which a person can obtain points that would help him cross the borders, but there are certain other overheads that help seize crucial Australia permanent residency points. Following are a few other categories that help migrant score additional 5 points:
- If the migrant has studied from the Australian university or he meets the Australian study requirement, then he definitely receives these extra points.
- A migrant’s partner also helps him in getting 5 extra points. These are added to the score if the partner meets requirements of the PR Points pertaining to get, English language ability, etc.
- An aspirant, who has managed to get state or territory nomination, gets an extra 5 points under its state migration plan under his application for the Subclass 190.
- If a person manages to receive nomination from the territory government or state or sponsorship from an eligible relative under the Subclass 489 application, he gets extra 10 points for this.
- If the applicant has completed a professional year in the last 4 years in the Kangaroo Land, then too, he is eligible for the extra 5 points.
All these useful overheads help an applicant seize points and these points should not be less than 60. Points above this cut off undoubtedly foster hassle-free entry to Down Under. If a person has more points it means his chances of successful migration are higher.