If you are one of those keen to have a great time abroad, and make the most of the benefits available to the permanent residents, move to Australia permanently. To do this, first fulfill the compulsory Australia Permanent Residence (PR) eligibility requirements first.
Strong and stable economy, availability of a plethora of well-paying jobs across many fields, pro-business and investment environment, crime and pollution free society these are just a few reasons why you must mull over Australia immigration.
Australia PR Benefits
If we talk about the benefits, you will get these thanks to your status:
1. Right to live and work in the country permanently without any restrictions.
2. Right to move to and fro from Down Under through the legal validity period of your visa, without any checks or limits put on your movement. No need to get a visa every time you enter the overseas hotspot.
3. Right to sponsor your family members for PR in the country. Yes, you can welcome them to the country via providing them with sponsorship.
4. Right to apply for citizenship after a certain period of time and after the mandatory requirements for the same. Thanks to your PR Visa, you may get the Australian Passport, and resultantly, move to over 165 nations, without a visa or with a visa on arrival.
5. Right to get free education for your kids till a certain level. No need to spend your hard-earned money on your kids’ education till their hit a certain age. You may use this money for other important purposes.
6. Right to get free healthcare facilities. Yet another very helpful benefit, thanks to your Australia PR Visa!
How to move to Australia?
1. If you are a skilled work, follow the points based immigration system called SkillSelect. After creating your profile, get the minimum cut-off.
2. Then, post getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA), from the Department of Home Affairs (DHA), apply with the relevant documents, including your skill assessment and language proficiency reports from the concerned assessing organizations.
3. Pay the Permanent Residence (PR) fees.
4. Submit our health and character certificates.
5. Face Citizenship Test.
6. Move to the popular destination with a PR Visa.
PR Eligibility Requirements for Australia
To enjoy the benefits mentioned earlier, you will have to fulfill these Australia PR eligibility requirements first:
1. Points: Get not less than 65 points under the Point’s Grid.
2. Age: You must be below 45 years old.
3. Language Ability: You must have at least competent level English language ability.
4. Have a profession nominated: Your line-of-work must figure on the latest and the most relevant Skilled Occupation List of Australia.
5. Skills Evaluation: You must have your language and work skills reviewed by the designated Australian officials.
6. Health and Character Evaluation: You must be healthy with a clean, crime-free background.