Australian PR Process
If you want to enjoy the rights that greet the permanent residents in Australia, you need to understand the Australian PR Process.
But before you do that, let’s check the benefits!
- As a permanent resident, you can work and live in the country.
- If you meet the criteria of the PR, you are allowed to leave and enter frequently the nation anytime.
- You get many legal privileges and health services as well.
- As a permanent resident, you can sponsor your friends and relatives in Australia.
- You also get the right to work and study and travel aboard.
- Your children born in Oz would get the citizenship.
The Australian PR Process would require two main documents that are: The result of the English language proficiency (IELTS).
Also a report of assessing authority that is mentioned the skill assessment proficiency.
Health and wellness requirements are essential, to get a PR in the country. You should be medically fit and also go through some medical verification for the same. You can follow the guidelines of the Australian PR process to get an Australian Visa easily. If your profile gets selected, you should collect the above important documents for applying for the PR Visa of Down Under. You should have to submit the documents after getting the invitation. The time frame is limited to 60 days from the date of invitation.
The skill assessment evolution is essential to get a Australia PR Visa. The applicant must be less than 50 years of age. You should follow the immigration process for the application. This process will help you to get an Australian PR Visa easily.