Quebec is the most popular province of Canada. It is well-liked for its strong economy, lively lifestyle, and happening nightlife. A large number of people, who submit their application to relocate to the country, prefer to settle in Quebec.
The province is open for immigrants from all walks of life, and investors are most valuable for the province as they tend to contribute towards its economic development. If you are an investor and looking for an opportunity to acquire an investor Visa for Quebec, then let’s have a look on Quebec Immigrant Investment Visa Programme of Canada
The application under the stream has already started being accepted. The programme was re-opened on August 21, 2015 and will accept applications till January 31, 2016. The number of applications to be accepted under the stream has been restricted to 1,750. Quebec shares special ties with China, Macau and Hong Kong. Hence, it has reserved 1200 seats for the citizens of these nations. It means you should not waste another second and should consult an immigration consultant to streamline your application at the earliest.
If you are eager to make a home in Quebec, you should pull up your spots and start taking language classes– either in English or French–because even if you have enough funds to invest in Quebec but fail to meet the language criteria, the possibility is your application will be rejected. Hence, language proficiency plays an important role.
Candidates with advance knowledge of French are given the maximum weightage and are kept away from the annual quota. They may submit their application any time of the year starting from April 2015 to March 31, 2016.
Quebec Immigration Investment Visa Programme of Canada—Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate or the spouse must have legally acquired net worth of CAD$ 1.6Million Dollars.
- He must agree to make government guaranteed interest free investment of CAD $800,000.00 for a fixed period of five years.
- He must own a country for at least two years or have owned for two years in the last five years, or else the candidate must have an experience of working at a senior management post for two years in the last five years–either in a private enterprise, government body or Non Governmental Organization.
- The applicant must have a clear intention to permanently settle in the province.
- He must agree to pay CAD$15,000 as visa application processing fee.
Once your paper formalities are completed and you receive an approval from the Quebec officials, you will get maximum 110 days to make interest free investment of CAD$ 800,000 for five years. At the end of the tenure, you may choose not to liquidate your funds. For complete information on that, please contact the nearest Canada Immigration consultant.
Since Quebec is open for investors, if you have enough funds and meet the eligibility criteria successfully, chances are your application will be processed fast. And if all goes as planned, you will receive your Permanent Residence (PR) within no time.