Quebec Investor Programme
The Canadian province of Quebec occupies a special place in the hearts of the global migrant community. Migration to Quebec is possible if one fulfills the various eligibility conditions fixed by the federal and provincial governments even as the Quebec Investor Programme is an excellent visa option to move to the province and become a permanent resident there in. Those, who have the necessary funds, and who wish to obtain Permanent Residency (PR) in the Maple Leaf Country, must apply for an Investor Visa under the category in question.
Salient Features of Quebec Investor Programme
- Capital requirements–You or your family must jointly possess 1,600,000 Canadian Dollars. This is your capital, which you need to assemble, but need not invest. If you possess this amount, then Quebec is waiting for you!
- Necessary investments–The investment which you need to invest in the scheme is just half of it, i.e. 800,000 Canadian Dollars. You need to invest it with the concerned and authorized financial intermediary.
- Language skills–You need to know English, and if possible, French as well, to improve the pace of the migration process.
- Managerial experience–Your experience should match with management of legal industrial business and your entire skill must be at display.
- Age–Your age means a lot in the migration process. Youngsters have an edge.
- Return policy–If the invested money bothers you, don’t worry! Your invested amount is safe with the province but you have to wait for 5 years and thereafter your money will be back in your wallet, 30 days after completing 5 years of term deposit.
Get Help from Quebec Investor Programme Specialists
For boosting your chances of getting the visa in question, seek and obtain help from the visa and immigration specialists, especially the ones dealing with the different investor and business programmes run by the government of Canada and Quebec.
For more information on Quebec Investor Programme please contact to me at email@example.com.