If you are immigrant migrating to Australia as a skilled migrant, this blog is for you. It is better that you get to know about the top employers and companies in Australia. This would help you to better understand the significance of your industry in the new country. In addition, you would also know of your chances with reference to the job market.
Below is the list of the top 10 employers in Australia.
- Woolworths – http://www.woolworths.com.au/
- Coles Myer – http://www.colesgroup.com.au/Home/
- Queensland Health – http://www.health.qld.gov.au/
- Telstra – http://www.telstra.com.au/
- National Australia Bank – http://www.nab.com.au/
- ANZ Banking Group – http://www.anz.com/personal/
- Australia Post – http://www.auspost.com.au/
- Qantas – www.qantas.com.au/
- BHP Billiton – http://www.bhpbilliton.com/bb/home.jsp
- Commonwealth Bank – http://www.commbank.com.au/
The above information has been taken from MyCareer. To know more on the recruiting trends and other top employers in Australia, visit http://newsletter.mycareer.com.au/general/nov2006/job-update/section/thomson.aspx.
These recruitment trends would help you design an appropriate resume as desired by the Australian employers. In addition, you would be better prepared to attend a job interview over there.
Above all, it is best to contact an Immigration and Visa Consultant who is equipped with the latest in this regard.