The Refugee Family Support Categories is one of New Zealand’s Special Residence categories, other being residence category for victims of domestic violence that facilitates refugees or protected people in the kiwi country to sponsor their family members under this category, who otherwise are not able to obtain residence in NZ, under any other category of residence instructions. The basic objective of the Refugee Family Support Category is to support successful resettlement of refugees with their families in the country.
Under this residence category, New Zealand allows a total of 300 sponsored people. Below are the requirements for an eligible sponsor to support family members for Kiwi residence under the Refugee Family support Category:
- An eligible sponsor is a New Zealand resident or citizen; AND
- The person must have been granted a NZ residence class visa on the basis of his/her status as a protected person or refugee; ANF
- The person must not have sponsored a principal applicant previously under the Refugee Family support Category; AND
- The person must be in the Kiwi country at the time of sponsoring a family member; AND
- To be eligible to sponsor, the person must be at least 18-year-old; AND
- Sponsors must be able to fulfill the sponsorship undertakings, outlined in the sponsorship form.
If you are interested in applying for a residence permit to New Zealand, mail following information ASAP at email@example.com for a free of charge assessment by Ajay Sharma, principal consultant, ABHINAV.
- Your updated resume if skilled professional, or if businessmen, then brief on business profile along with information on your current personal net worth.
- If married, provide the resume for your spouse as well.
- If applicable, please provide information on children and their age.
- Information on any blood relatives residing in New Zealand. This is not a compulsory requirement to qualify for immigration to New Zealand, but serves as additional positive assessment and suitability factor.
For More Information, Visit : http://www.abhinav.com