Getting Australia Permanent Residency (PR) for the trained Mechanical Engineers from overseas is not difficult these days given at present Down Under has a huge requirement for such skilled professionals, and it is willing to give them the prized Australia PR, in return for their in-demand services in the country.
The profession is listed on the most recent Skilled Occupation List (SOL), i.e., the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL), of the nation under the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 2335-12.
So what does it mean?
Well, it means the time is apt for the Mechanical Engineers to express their interest for Australia PR. Such professionals can look forward to getting Australia PR in the country under the nation’s General Skilled Migration (GSM) Programme.
The visas available under the category include Skilled Independent 189, the Skilled Nominated 190, the Skilled Regional Nominated 489 or the Skilled Regional Sponsored 489 visas. Additionally, if they have a job offer from an Australian employer they can also submit an application for any of the Employer Sponsored Visas.
Mechanical Engineers–Job Description
It is important to figure what the work profile of these professionals involves in the country. Mechanical Engineers plan, design, organize and monitor the assembly, operation and oversee the maintenance mechanical plant and installation. Their area of specialization is air-conditioning Engineering and Heating and Ventilating Engineering.
Mechanical Engineers–Key Responsibilities
1) Study functional statements and project information to determine the role of workers and work unit.
2) Scrutinize work samples and establish work measurement programmes to set standards for proper labor utilization.
3) Study work force utilization and the production schedules to determine equipment efficiencies.
4) Design mechanical equipment and machines and plant system for mechanical use.
5) Regulate materials and develop specifications for product manufacture.
6) Examine working units to ensure the standard of performance is well maintained.
7) Manage project labor and on time delivery of materials and machinery.
To practice the specific occupation in Australia, the Mechanical Engineers may have to get suitably registered or apply for a practicing license in a territory or state they want to work.
Please note that before these professionals are allowed to work in the Kangaroo Land their occupation and qualifications will be compared with the Australian professional standards, and prior to submitting the Australia PR Visa application form a formal skill assessment has to be done by the relevant assessing authority.
In case you are one of the skilled Mechanical Engineers, and keen to move overseas for Australia PR, to check you eligibility, consult an expert immigration consultant. They are experts and they know the whole Australia PR Visa application process inside out, and so they can duly help and guide you get Australia PR with ease and minus any major difficulties, and won’t that be great?