Searching for a Permanent residence in Canada? After all, the comfortable and lush beauty of Canada attracts one and all. A place where immigrants have been living for centuries, Canada welcomes people from all ethnic, religious and racial backgrounds, making it a melting pot of cultures. Right from political views to community enhancement, you will find a hint of ethnicity and homely feeling attached to it. This is how Canada functions, by making its people feel united in thought, idea, customs and freedom to make their own choice of living. Due to this, they have two official languages: English and French. The immigrants hailing from different nationalities contribute to helping in the progressive growth of the economic, political as well as the social fabric of a nation like Canada. Herein the individual rights and freedoms are preserved by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
The Reasons for settling there can be many. Here are few of them
- Universal Healthcare System giving free healthcare coverage to permanent residents
- Canada has a publicly funded system of education
- Many Employment opportunities
- It has been ranked as one of the best countries to inhabit in, and start a new life as per the United Nations Human Development Index.
- The post-secondary enrolment of Canada is one of the highest making it an educational hub.
- One of the best qualities of Canada is that it is one of the most tranquil countries, with no internal wars.
To go here there are two very popular pathways
- Canada Express Entry System
- Provincial Nominee Program of Canada
The Canada Express Entry System is one of the pathways to get Canada PR Visa. Herein you are ranked on the parameters of age, work experience, skills, a Valid job offer from Canada, proficiency in the language, educational qualifications. If you score in this as per the minimum cutoff mark of the Express Entry Draws, if you manage to get it then you receive the Invitation to Apply from the Immigration Department of Canada.
Another alternate way is Provincial Nominee Program, within which the state, territories or any of the Canadian provinces send your nomination if you meet their eligibility requirements standard. This is a fast track form of immigration, tailored to give maximum benefit to immigrants who cannot get through Canada Express Entry Program.
Here is the list of some of the Best PNPs for Canada PR
- Alberta Provincial Nominee Program
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
- Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program
- Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program
- Northwest Territories Provincial Nominee Program
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program
- Prince Edward Island (PEI) Provincial Nominee Program
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
- Yukon Provincial Nominee Program
For this to happen, you will be requiring a nomination from a specific Canadian province or territory, post which you need to submit a submission to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to receive an Invitation to Apply for Canada PR Visa. This is what makes Canada PNPs so special.