If Canada is your dream destination, then it is right time to know about the know-hows of Canada PR Visa Requirements. Pull your socks to fulfill your immigration dreams as the year 2019 arrived knocking your doors with lots of opportunities in hand.
What is Canada Permanent Resident Visa?
Before applying for the Canada PR Visa, one must understand the Permanent Residency is a status that will give all the privileges that a Canadian citizen enjoy except the Right to Vote. Permanent Residents are granted the PR card which permits the permanent resident to travel, live and work anywhere in the country. The PR card comes with a bundle of government benefits like free education for kids, healthcare benefits, insurance, etc.
What are the Canada PR Visa Requirements in 2019?
These Visa requirements may look stringent process at first look but the more you explore the more it becomes easier to comprehend. To apply for Canada PR Visa, a candidate must suffice the following Requirements:
- Minimum settlement funds (Banking Deposits, PPF, EPF, Fixed Deposit) with minimum 8 lakhs for single applicant and 10 to 12 Lakhs for Self and Spouse
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from Canadian Assessment Authorities (WES, IQAS, etc.)
- Health and Police Clearance Certification
- Language Proficiency Test for English language from IELTS or CELPIP and for French from TEF.
- Additional fees
- Other documents as per the Canadian Govt. requirements
Am I Eligible for Permanent Residency in Canada?
Every immigration program has their own eligibility criteria which is based on a point-score system to attain the Canada PR. These points are awarded based on the candidate’s professional and education background. The selections parameters are Age, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Language Ability, Adaptability etc. After calculating the parameters, the candidate is required to meet the minimum score of 67 points out of 100 in the point assessment grid. The Express Entry program runs on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) wherein CIC selects the high scored candidates who meets Canada Visa Requirements.
What are the benefits of Canada Immigration Visa?
Canada PR visa comes with lots of benefits same as those of a Canadian citizen which is outlined below.
- You can live, study and work anywhere in country without any restriction
- Permanent Residents will be granted the Canadian Citizenship after completing 3 years of stay in Canada
- Can avail health care benefits which Canadian citizen receives
- Employment-related benefits and low tax rate system
- Can enjoy the social benefits including health care coverage
- Get protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms