Skim through this blog and acquaint yourself with the hidden hints and tips related with Australian Immigration
- Universal Visa System requires all the applicants to have a visa to enter the country. New Zealand citizens don’t need have one! The visa application process must be carried out in a legal manner.
- The applicants having criminal background/ bad character/ or facing medical problems may be denied a visa, depending upon their condition.
- Australian migration emphasizes on the intake of skilled and business skilled migrants. The “target migration intake” is decided on a yearly basis.
- Applicants are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria draped with all the categories of visas. The applicants would end up with a denied visa if they apply in the wrong category or fail to meet the mentioned requirements. Additionally, the rules are subject to amendments.
- Visa is granted on merit-basis and after considering other facets like qualification, experience, age, financial aspects and so on. Words like bribery, trickery, corruption and deceit are strictly kept away from the dictionary of Australian Immigration.
- Certain cases are referred to Review Tribunal in Australia, where rejected cases are appealed again. Appeals can also be made to Federal and High Courts and require a legal representation.
- Person/ Company providing immigration advice in Australia must have a registration under the Migration Agents Registration Authority. An experienced Visa consultant would ensure that your case is finely represented with all the required documentation and evidences.
All the best for your Immigration!