As it is too well known Canada is one of the most ideal countries for immigration in the world. The wishful aspirant needs to have all information regarding its different visa policies and categories up-for-grabs for a smooth and hassle-free visa process before they apply for Canada PR visa.
Comprehensive information on the various visa plans will facilitate stress-free migration to the widely loved overseas hotspot. Student Visa, Visitor’s Visa, Work Visa, Business Visa, and skilled immigration are some of the popular options under which you can Apply for Canada PR.
One can choose to Apply for Canada PR as per his particular needs, circumstances and goals. In case of any doubts, the applicants would do well to get in touch with a professional and experienced visa service provider. Talking of such professionals most leading cities and towns boast of at least a couple of such game-changers.
For a small professional fee, they will offer you excellent services and help you make the cut. Though it is a fact that it is not mandatory to seek and get professional assistance and guidance, it’s true that if you do so, you will not be doing yourself any harm or infringing any rules as laid down by the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or any other concerned visa and immigration body.
This takes us to the title at hand! An aspirant who wants to cross the borders needs to apply for Canada PR – Permanent Residency through its point based system. No doubt, a requirement for all categories is different and he should arrange for all necessary documents before applying for a visa.
Grabbing nomination from a relative residing in the Maple Leaf Country is also a good option to get its PR. A person who wishes to migrate needs to analyze which specific visa stream suits him the best.
Canada PR Immigration Visa Classes
The different visa categories are classified into-
- Canada Express Entry — This programme came into existence on January 1, 2015. Since then it has grabbed popularity because of its organized point based immigration system. Under this particular plan, the trained migrants are selected for a PR Visa. The selection of an applicant is on the basis of the requirement in the Canadian market and the economy. The applicant, who applies through the CEP, can enter the nation through 3 different headings. They are: the Federal Skilled Worker Programme (FSWP), the Federal Skilled Trades Programme (FSTP), and the Canadian Experience Class (CEC). The migrant is selected through his scoring under point based system. The system allocates points to the candidates based upon the details submitted on education, work experience, age, and language skills, etc.
- Quebec Skilled Worker Programme — A good news report for all wishful migrants that Quebec created 115000 new jobs in innovation sector and thus invites application from the worldwide migrants. Apply for Canada PR under this heading. The applicant’s training and skills should match with the requirements of the province. To clear this migration pathway, the candidates need to score 49 points depending on their profile details.
- Investor and Entrepreneur Visa — A person who possesses enough funds to invest in the country is most welcome though this gateway. This visa category is further divided into 3 categories
- Entrepreneurs — Currently, applications are not accepted under this heading as the processing of earlier received applications is going on. Once the backlog is cleared, it will start accepting petitions under the visa category.
- Investors — If a person has enough sources and wealth to invest in the nation, then he can cross border through this pathway.
- Startup Visa Programme — This particular visa category is essentially for the entrepreneurs who wish to set up a new business in the country. The person who is capable of creating jobs for the Canadian citizens and whose business will add on to the economy of the nation, is welcomed in the nation through this highly useful visa and immigration gateway.
Use any of the options to apply for Canada PR given above and enjoy the freedom of living and working in perhaps the friendliest country of the world!