Are you are one of the many qualified and ambitious Engineering Managers? If yes, as per the standards set by an Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations, currently the scope of your profession in the ‘Land of Kangaroos’, Australia is pretty good. At the present, your occupation is mentioned on the ANZSCO Code 133211. It means you are ‘officially’ wanted in Oz. The earliest you kick start your carrier the better for you.
These practitioners are broadly responsible to plan, coordinate, organize, supervise, control and monitor the various functions and jobs in technical field. The above stated occupation is clearly mentioned on the following Occupation Lists, i.e., the Skilled Occupations List (SOL), the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List, Labour Market Testing Required for 457 List, and RSMS Occupations List.
As the profession is mentioned on both the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List and the SOL, it is possible to apply for any of the visas in the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program. Under the category, the visa classes up for grabs are the Skilled Independent 189, the Skilled Nominated 190, the Skilled Regional Nominated 489, and the Skilled Regional Sponsored 489 visas. Additionally, you also have the opportunity of applying for a number of employer sponsored visas only in case you have an employment offer from an Australian recruiter/firm.
Thanks to various reasons, Down under is a favorite immigration destination for immigrants from every corner of the world. The country recognizes the importance of skill professionals, and gives them a warm welcome and helps them make Australia their second home.
- Establish, implement and monitor various engineering strategies, plans and policies.
- Interpret plans, designs, drawings and various specifications.
- Offer advice on engineering procedures to achieve construction and production requirements.
- Set-up project schedules and maintain budgets.
- Make certain conformity with specifications, designs and plans as per laws and safety standards.
- Maintain standard of quality, budget, and safety.
- Observe performance on a timely basis.
- Oversee maintenance requirements to optimize efficiency.
- Liaise with marketing, research and manufacturing managers regarding engineering aspects of new construction and product design.
- Contribute towards research and development (R & D) projects.
Benefits of Australia Immigration as Engineering Managers
Oz or Down under requires qualified Engineering Managers to contribute to play a decisive role in the nation’s development process. As a result, Australia immigration authorities have amended the immigration policies making them easy like never before. Skilled Engineering Managers who have a job offer from an Australian employer can be easily sponsored by their respective employer which greatly simplifies the visa process.
The country is politically stable and discrimination of any kind is subjected to legal action. Here, racial tolerance is high and the nation promotes mutual understanding and harmony throughout. The Land of Kangaroos provides equal rights both to its citizens and immigrants, and an equal exposure to high quality of life. Every city is well connected and the immigrants are free to travel as their specific conveniences and needs.