Are you a competent businessman? Do you have that out-of-the-box thinking that is needed to transform a business into a money making proposition? Have you been in the business for long and now it is something where you can even defeat someone blindfolded. Well, if the answers to all these questions are in an affirmative “yes”, Australia is waiting to embrace you today.
This year, Australia is willing to witness new business talents and under Permanent Subclass 132 Visa, innumerable dreams would be met in the best possible way. Now, as an enthusiastic business investor you might have thoughts hovering your head and questions popping every now and then about permanent subclass 132 visa. Well, the first and foremost thing that should be done is to make you acquaint with the permanent subclass 132 visa.
Take a look at the features of this class of Visa!
- One of the pivotal traits of this class of visa is that it allows foreign nationals to establish their business in Australia.
- You should have a venture capital along with you, and if you are investing in those areas that are backward in the country, you would get more leverage from the government.
Now, once you are through with the features then you must be having some questions relating to its requirements.
Whenever any country is looking for business immigration, they are always looking forward to hefty investment that can help the economy kick start some of the stagnant sectors.
Australia Business Talent, Permanent Subclass 132 Visa–Requirements
So, if you are someone who is willing to make an investment in Australia, there are certain benchmarks that are supposed to be met, so take a look at few of them!
- You must have in possession some AU$ 1.5 million categorized under your personal asset and turnover of AU$3 million, and a reputable business history that can be reckoned while assessing your request and approving it.
- You must have AU$ 1 million in venture capital funding for streamlining the business and assuring that the presence of yours in the economy would definitely bring some lucrative results.
Australia Business Talent, Permanent Subclass 132 Visa—Required Documents
- You must have a certified copy of all the biological evidences of the applicants who are applying for this class of visa.
- You must give a passport size photograph reflecting primarily the head and shoulder for streamlining the visa process.
- If you have any identity card of your respective nation, it will also be required for smoothly streamlining the application.
- If you have availed for a name change, you must furnish the documents that are prima-facie evidence that the person is same as you.
- If you are moving along with your spouse, you must also show a certified document that serves as a proof of your relationship with the above mentioned person.
If you want to get the Business Immigration Visa for Australia, then you must adhere to all these requirements for making the application a hassle-free experience.