At present the world needs a large number of skilled professionals. No wonder, there is a wide scope for those who are skilled in different fields. Opportunities for trained workers such as Industrial Engineers especially are many across the world, more than ever in some specific nations such as Australia and Canada.
For those who are eager to do well internationally, the ‘Land of Kangaroos’, i.e., Australia, is perhaps most suitable. At present, a large number of trained Industrial Engineers are required in the nation to meet the growing demand.
Given this, skilled Industrial Engineers, motivated with Australia Immigration, are advised to move to the country. They may do so under the code ANZSCO 233411. As the demand for such professionals is extremely high in the country at present, these experts are expected to join the thriving Australian economy at the earliest and play a key role in the growth and development of the already highly developed nation.
Personal Skills Required
Aspirants are required to possess certain skills even as these are the important ones:
- A technical bent of mind with demonstrated technical skills.
- Confident to lead a team with an aptitude to work independently as well.
- Brilliant communication skills and language expertise.
- An analyzer and a quick problem solver.
- Capability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines.
Such specialists receive handsome pay package plus social and economical benefits are difficult to ignore. The occupation is mentioned on the State Sponsorship List, Skilled Occupation List and Consolidated Sponsored Occupation list. You may easily streamline your visa application for any of the visa under the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Programme. Lucky are such professionals as they may be selected even at the low score in their assessment.
Profile –Industrial Engineer ANZSCO 233411
They investigate study and review the utilization of facilities, equipments, personnel and materials, keep an eye on ongoing operational process, and execute practices and propose improvements to increase the efficiency of operations in production, commercial and industrial atmosphere.
Such professionals are required to hold a Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or related subject. In certain instances, on the job training may also be required. A Masters or PhD qualification is most suitable for those who wish to make a career in academics. You may also be required to obtain a license from an authorized state/territorial authority.
Those Industrial Engineers, who dream of Australia Immigration, must know about the responsibilities they are expected to perform in Oz. Following is the list of some of the major responsibilities performed by such professionals:
- Design and develop mechanical machines, and equipments.
- Study functional statements and organizational chart and decide upon the responsibilities of labor and spot the different areas of duplication.
- Investigate work sample in order to set standards for labor utilization and programs related to work measurement.
- Develop specifications for manufacture and ensure timely delivery of equipments, machines, materials and piping and certify the flow of materials and quantity is sufficient.
- Study plants to make sure optimum performance is well achieved.
- Systematize and manage project labor and guarantee timely delivery of plants, machines and equipments.
- Maintain the industry’s principle and safety measurements, develop and carry-out policies and standards for modification maintenance, installation, testing and quality control.
- Investigate the working of workforce and production schedule and equipments efficiency.
- Administer the maintenance of plant building and equipments and coordinate the requirements for maintenance schedules, new designs and surveys.
Opportunities for such professionals are immense in Oz. At any given time, they may earn AUS $, 60,000 annually. Many Australian employers are more than eager to hire them. And once they (the candidates) restructure their visa application, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)–the concerned visa and immigration body–will surely fast track their application, and they can successfully move to the ‘Land of Milk and Honey’ and excel in their chosen career.