Do you want to get involved with Australia Immigration some day? If the answer is yes, then you will be happy to know that you can move to the nation. Courtesy mainly its impressive economic backdrop, Australia is, perhaps, the only country that has continuously welcomed immigrants. The beautiful country gives equal opportunities to people from different nations and backgrounds. The country is the part of the World Trade Organization (WTO) and Commonwealth nations, even as the permit to this country is based on multiple factors. Only the best candidate is chosen and given a visa.
If you dream of Australia Immigration you can easily realize your dreams through choosing any of the below stated programs Business Immigration Visa, Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Australia Visa, Skilled Immigration Visa, Student Visa, , Family Immigration Visa, and Retirement Visa. After submitting an application based on the applicants credentials and requirements, and considering the score on points system, visa is granted.
For all your queries you can contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) at the Australian High Commission in New Delhi. Mainly, DIBP is responsible for visa process. At the time of submitting an application all visa applicants are expected to submit a notarized copy of their passport.
- All the pages of your current passport, including any blank pages;
- The bio-data page of the current passport,
- Any endorsement page or change of name page in the current passport; and
- The back page with information of parents’ names and previous passports.
Under all visa categories, applicants are requested to have their passport with them at the time of lodging application, though it is always beneficial if you self-examine your chances of visa approval.
- You should be eligible for Australia migration;
- You should be invited to apply;
- At the time of applying, you ought to be below 45 years of age;
- You should be a skilled professional;
- You should score a minimum of 60 points on the points-system.
- You ought to pass the health test.
You also need to:
- Submit the visa application, once you are sure of the your occupational and professional skills. Thereafter, you will have to appear for the IELTS exam to demonstrate your English language skills.
- Submit your Expression of Interest (EOI). It should contain accurate information. The invitation to apply for visa is issued on the basis of the EOI. Any discrepancy can lead to the cancellation of your petition. On the basis of the scores earned on point based system and the EOI you might receive the invitation to process your immigration submission. At this stage, you need to have your original documents with you.
- Get health certificate and police clearance report: You will have to under go a medical test and has to submit a character certificate issued by the local police.