Australia Permanent Residence Application Form
Attaining Permanent Residency (PR) of developed countries is one of the most sought after dreams of almost everyone, including the youngsters. They wish to live in some specific nations, like Canada and Australia, because of the numerous benefits that are attached to its PR. There are many visa gateways that offer PR to the selected applicants, i.e. Subclass 189 Visa, Subclass 190 Visa etc. for migration to Australia.
The points based system is the focal point that determines the applicant’s chances of grabbing PR in Oz. Under this system, he needs to score points even as these should not be less than 60 points to successfully fill the Australia Permanent Residence application form for Oz.
The points seizing factors are age, education, work experience, language proficiency, etc. A person who wishes to make his life in the overseas hotspot has two options available for filling a petition. The process is a combination of online and offline activities.
- Collect relevant documents–A wishful migrant needs to keep ready all his documents, such as educational certificates, diplomas, degrees, and travel documents. Apart from this, he needs to grab 2 more main documents
- A) – IELTS score- To determine the proficiency in English language, he needs to take this exam and should score more than 6 points to grab 10 and higher points.
B)-Skill assessment report- It is another crucial document that is needed while applying for PR. It should be assessed from the relevant authority.
- Select the most apt visa–From the pool of several visas streams, the migrant needs to select the most suitable visa category. Most common amongst the list are the Subclass 189, the Subclass 190, the Subclass 186, etc.
- Pick an occupation from SOL–Upon successful selection of visa category, a person needs to select the occupation from the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). If a person wishes to move to some specific Australian state, then he needs to select an occupation from the SOL of that particular state.
- Submit application in the points based system–After the above steps, the aspirant has to apply under the nation’s points based system. An applicant has to submit and Expression of Interest (EoI) through SkillSelect system. In this he has to mention his key details, like education, professional experience, language skills, etc., and based upon this, he gets some points. These should add up to 60 points for gabbing PR of the Down under. Higher point score elevates chances of getting an invitation for a visa.
- Character and health certificates— A hopeful migrant filling the permanent residence application form should possess good character and be medically fit, to move on to the country. He needs to get these certificates from the concerned authorities. Plus, he has to attach these certificates with his application and send to the authorized center.
If the profile is selected, then he will be invited for applying for desired visa. After that he has to collect all the documents and submit them within 60 days of the invitation receipt.