Are you a skilled and/or experienced Management Accountant professional, interested to immigrate overseas? If the answer is yes, then you will be delighted to know that currently your skills are in demand in Australia. Your profession is mentioned in the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations ANZSCO Code 221112.
Account Management is the essential part of any modern establishment, and as a country’s economy starts growing, the first and foremost requirement is of qualified, experienced and established finance professionals. Oz has a huge and successful economy even as it needs a large number of skilled and trained accounts professionals.
These professionals provide the services related to cost management, budgetary systems. They provide advice on financial planning, asset valuation, pricing, financial reporting, and the strategic governance of organizations. They also offer advice on financial planning, risk management, and manage reports to assist in decision-making policies/plans. They are also responsible in providing insight into cost performance and implementation of the quality improvement initiatives.
- Plan accounting strategies and develop budget.
- Supervise taxation and financial counsel on operations, business structure and plans.
- Supervise the group’s income, operating costs and expenses.
- Review the flow of cash and financial dangers of funds investment projects.
- Maintain accounting arrangements; give advice on the selection of the accounting arrangements.
- Draft financial statements for presentation purposes to the management, shareholders, and boards of directors.
- Give advice related to the exactness of the data carried in financial reports and their observance with legal requirements.
- Conduct financial probes, carry-out audits and prepares reports.
- Establish network with financial bodies and agents to set-up funds management.
- Draft annual taxation returns for individuals and groups.
To become a Management Accountant professional 221112, you must have completed at least graduation in the relevant field along with complete training in accounting field. Higher degree is an added advantage.
You can apply under the below given visa categories:
- Subclass 189 – federal permanent Independent
- Subclass 190 – provincial nomination permanent
- Subclass 489 – provincial or relation nomination temporary
You can apply for employment based route through following classes:
- Subclass 186 – employer nomination
- Subclass 187 – regional employer nomination
- Temporary subclass 457
However, making the right choice is at times is not an easy task and need to complete numerous formalities and paper work by desired applicant. It is advisable to consult an experienced and recognized migration consultant, and obtain Australia Skilled Immigration Services from him.
Such an expert has in-depth knowledge of the different forms of visa as well as the laws and regulations related to them. If an applicant takes professional assistance and support from him, he will be able to submit his application smoothly. Courtesy his rich experience he will inform the applicant how he can qualify for an Australian Visa.