Europe has been going through a very tough time. And as a result, a large number of immigrants are looking for an alternative. UK immigration is turning out to be the best option, even as working in; perhaps, the most developed European economy opens new realms of opportunity. On this account, a large number of people are opting for UK Tier 1 Visa.
Tier 1 Visa
It is best suited for those who wish to either start a new business venture or invest in the existing one in the nation. The applicant may get himself involved in more than one business ventures at a time.
To become eligible and make the cut, each aspirant needs to successfully clear a point system. Eligible candidates are granted a temporary visa for a period of three years and four months. This period can be extended on request.
Once you have successfully lived and worked in the country, for the first five years, you may successfully submit an application for the much sought after UK Permanent Residency (PR), and become a permanent resident in the widely preferred global destination of your dreams.
Well, it is a fact that the permit in question enjoys widespread popularity and acceptance in the world. The primary reason behind the same is that it provides an easy opportunity to invest in the country. It also allows the applicant to bring along his/her family members to the nation. The other feature that makes the category stand apart from others is that you are not required to meet with the long list of eligibility factors. Instead you are just required to meet with the educational qualifications and language proficiency, even as the rest is assured.
UK Tier 1 Visa—Top Benefits
Now let’s throw some light on some of the top benefits of UK Tier 1 Visa!
- You may easily live and work anywhere in the country till the time your visa stands legally valid.
- As long as your business is doing well, you may easily extend your visa, or switch to the categories between Entrepreneur Visa to Graduate Entrepreneur Visa.
- As mentioned before, you may present an application for the nation’s PR, if you have successfully lived in the country for a period of five years. But if your venture is blooming, and have it has touched the annual turnover to 5 million Pounds or has created at least 10 jobs for the country’s citizens, you may submit a petition for the PR after three years only. Yes, it is a fact!
- Eligible applicants are eligible to bring along their family members, i.e., partner and children below 18 years of age.
- Once they acquire the nation’s prized PR/Citizenship, they may as well sponsor close relatives.
- Low investment capital is required. You do not need to dig too deep into your resources for the purpose.
- Applicant’s family members are also eligible to enjoy the similar benefits.
- Applicant’s family members may easily access the nation’s NHS free healthcare facility.
- It is one of the fastest and easiest paths. However, your visa may get delayed if the UK high commission in your country schedules an interpersonal interview.
Some of the top benefits of UK Tier 1 visa have been discussed above. For in-depth information, you may check the official web site. The UK government is of the view that the doors of the country are wide open for the best foreign talent and real entrepreneurs with innovative ideas to boost the national economy.
Some of the major influencing personalities agree that the future of the country’s economy largely depends on the new generation of entrepreneurs with fresh and innovative ideas with the ability to contribute towards the national economy.