Investment in Australia, the Land of Milk & Honey, will always give you well-paid dividends as it has been a resilient economy with a lot of promising aspects to help your investment grow. With AAA rating given by Standard & Poor and Moody, you are always on the verge of getting huge returns. Business Visa to Australia can help you get your dream destination for investment come true in real time.
If you seek reasons to support your investment, in that case, you can reckon that if you go with the Business Visa to Australia-in the presence of skilled workforce and support from the government-you can always grow exponentially, without any problem at all, and take your business to the dizzying heights of professional glory.
With the help of the Business Visa, you will not just get the opportunity to investment in Oz, but also get more avenues in the form of the cherished Permanent Residency Australia. Yes it is true!
Australia Sub-class 188 Visa
If you are wondering about the right visas which can help you get into the overseas hotspot, the Sub-class 188 can help you to instantly take the decisive action to move. Perhaps, this visa category will be the best option for you.
Get to know everything about the Sub-class 188 in here.
Procedure for Processing of the Visa
- It is mandatory to notify the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) that they have been residing in a particular address in the country.
- In case if they wish to change the address of the residence, it is obligatory for them to notify well in advance. In general, it is 28 days before the shift of the residence.
- Apart from these, one needs to have additional requirements and obligations met in the form of business ownership, state and territory sponsorship, senior executive visa holder and state or territory sponsored visa. With all these requirements met, it would be simpler to process the visa request.
Other Basic Requirements for – Australia Business Visa
Once you have met with all these requirements you might have an impression at the back of the mind that everything has been done away with. But such is not the case folks!
You will have to do the following things after the establishment of the business.
- You will require developing the business links with the international market.
- As an investor, you will need to meet up with the requirement for employment.
- You will have to export the Australian goods or services.
- You will introduce new technology, or innovate with the existing one.
Such claims when met will help you get along with the Business Visa to Australia. For any technical difficulties, seek the help of a professional and experienced immigration agent ‘to be on the safer side’. You will find several good and experienced players in the market.