Canada Business Visa Form
In order to successfully acquire visa and Permanent Residence (PR) in any country, it’s quite important that you carefully fill out the form and application with accurate and precise details, to kick start your visa process. If the authorities spot even a minor mistake in the form, rest assured that they will cancel your visa request. Therefore, you have to be very alert and honest while filling out the form. Let’s discuss about Canada Business Visa.
For the investors who are wishing to set up a business in the hotspot or intend to acquire a new one, can opt for any of the Business Visa, Permanent Residency Programmes offered by the country. These specific schemes come with their unique Canada Business Visa Forms, and you can apply for them online, or submit it to your nearest immigration office.
In order to apply for the Quebec Immigration Business Programme, the Canadian immigration website offers an online assessment where you’re required to fill a form depending upon the category you’ve selected (the categories are – Immigrant Investor, Immigrant Entrepreneur, Self-employed).
You can also visit the official site of the Government of Quebec and apply for the visa. To present an application for a selection certificate, you are required to submit the form called – Application for a Selection Certificate – Investor which can be downloaded from the website. In support of an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (Québec selection certificate) in the investor, entrepreneur and self-employed Worker subclass, the principal applicant must provide a narrative document that describes the acquisition history of all his funds. This form/application is also available on the website to download.
The form entitled “Documents to submit in support of an Application for Selection Certificate” defines the requirements regarding the nature, format and translation of documents that you must send. This form must be attached to your Application for Selection Certificate. Only you, as principal applicant, must fill it out, even if your spouse or a dependent child is accompanying you. You must also enclose the payment of the fees required to review your file.
If applicable and depending on your situation, you must enclose:
- The Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (Form available on the website to download).
- The Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession or trade in Québec (Dynamic PDF, 388 Kb), if you or your spouse practices or has the training needed to practice a profession governed by a professional order, a profession governed by the Autorité des marchés financiers or a regulated trade in Québec (construction trades, regulated vocational qualifications).
- The Declaration by a graduate of a medical school outside of Canada and the United States (Dynamic PDF, 380 Kb), if you or your spouse practices or has the training needed to practice the profession of medical specialist, general practitioner or family physician.
- The Declaration of a candidate practicing the teaching profession in preschool, elementary school or secondary school (Dynamic PDF, 381 Kb), if you or your spouse practices or has the training needed to practice the profession of primary school or secondary school instructor.
All these forms are available on the website to download and apply.
If you’re an Entrepreneur or Self employed worker, application forms are available the official website of Quebec government. To submit an application for a selection certificate, you must submit the following documents:
- Application for Selection Certificate – Entrepreneur or Self-Employed Worker Appendices:
- Application for a Selection Certificate – Appendix – Entrepreneur
- Application for a Selection Certificate – Appendix – Self-Employed Worker
Supporting documents required:
- Financial self-sufficiency contract
- Guide to writing the narrative document for investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed workers
Candidates and, where applicable, the accompanying spouse or de facto spouse, must enclose with their application a narrative document written according to the suggested framework.
- Entrepreneur – List of documents to submit in support of an Application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec.
- Self-Employed Worker – List of documents to submit in support of an Application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec.
You can apply online on the Official government website of Quebec or visit your nearest immigration office and do it in person. Hire a skilled immigration consultant to smoothen the process.
Do you want to know more about Canada Business Visa? Contact me at [email protected].