The candidates for the Canada Express Entry 2018 can look forward to a great year ahead what with numerous positive things happening in the year gone by and several steps being taken to make 2018 even better for the Canada Express Entry (EC) applicants.
But what’s Canada Express Entry Programme and what it has in store in 2018? Well, the Canada Express Entry is an amazingly good and powerful corridor for the immigration to Canada in 2018 and ahead with the Permanent Resident Visa (PRV). Canada Express Entry, the speedy online system, is employed to offer nomination to the trained and worthy immigrants in 2018 and beyond, using a point based Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
Canada Express Entry, the new and transparent programme– launched by the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with much fanfare–is great news for the applicants in 2018 and beyond, who have the necessary skills and experience even as they are in a position to make a handy contribution to the already thriving Canadian economy.
Canada Express Entry, the Federal Economic Programme, reviews the aspirants on the basis of their major credentials with age, education, employment experience, language skills, being the primary fulcrums. While the electronic procedure makes the submitting of the application truly easy and manageable, you also inch one step nearer to achieving your goal of residing in the Maple Leaf Country, as a permanent resident using the Canada Express Entry 2018 facility.
Canada Express Entry 2018
The momentous improvements of 2017 EE and the nation’s future Immigration Plans are the talk of the town. The year 2017 has been a great year for the candidates for Canada immigration. With scores nose-diving and the ITA count jumping through nearly every draw, a huge figure of the experts received an opportunity to settle in the hotspot in the year gone by. For those interested in the numbers, the available data shows that more than 80000 aspirants obtained an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in the previous year.
Against the backdrop of the promises the IRCC has reportedly made public in the multi-year immigration plan, it is believed that in the first three months of 2018, Ottawa will bring superb news for the candidates for Canada Express Entry. While the likelihood of the CRS getting cut down further is high, the possibility of issuing more ITAs is equally high. What’s more: the Provincial Nominee Programme (PNP) would be available regularly, vis-à-vis 2017. In order to achieve such a huge goal, the CRS would be rather flexible through 2018 for the Canada Express Entry applicants.
Major Initiatives by IRCC in 2017
With a view to make immigration better and bring about much immigrant-friendly arrangement, Ottawa and the IRCC both together took numerous steps in 2017. Considering a well functionality of these efforts, it is believed that that the Canada Express Entry Programme in 2018 would be more positive and fortune for the Canada Express Entry aspirants of the PR and citizenship in 2018.
Now let’s see what those initiatives were that paint such a rosy picture for Canada Express Entry and other immigration programmes in 2018 and underline the sincerity of the IRCC and Ottawa!
- Atlantic Immigration Programme Launched: It served as an excellent scheme for the applicants with less employment experience and low IELTS total.
- Global Skills Programme Introduced: It’s a fast track for both the Canadian recruiters/firms and employment hunters to fill vacancies.
- Revised Points Structure: A revision was made in the allotment of the points for those with employment offer and for the candidates with siblings in the Maple Leaf Country.
- Reformation of Bill-C6: Sincere attempts were made to restructure the Bill-C6.
- Physical Presence Requirement: Tourist or temporary manpower was permitted to count their time spent in the hotspot towards physical presence; aspirants for citizenship witnessed a reduction in the physical presence condition to 3 years, from the preceding 6 years.
- Miscellaneous: Many good plans permitted exemption from language and knowledge exams for the individuals of the higher age-group. Similarly, the live-in condition became non-obligatory for the Caregiver Programme candidates.
Against the backdrop, this it can be safely said that the Canada Express Entry in 2018 would be a great for all involved even while the Canada Express Entry aspirants must put out all stops in 2018 to make their next move. The journey of the Canada Express Entry applicants to the overseas hotspot in 2018 would not be pebbled with roadblocks and delays that were somewhat the hallmarks of the EE process earlier.
Write to us at [email protected] along with your updated CV. We will evaluate your profile and get back to you soon.