Skilled professionals and managers engaged in advertising, marketing, and public relations (NOC 0124 and 1123) are highly demanded in Canada. Since there is a labor market requirement in this field, people in these occupations can be eligible for a wide range of Canada Immigration pathways – including the Canada Express Entry and Canada PNP programs.
Being qualified to practice these occupations means good chances for visa approval and high-paying jobs in Canada that offer scope for career progression.
- Professionals in advertising, marketing, and public relations need a degree or diploma in communications, PR, journalism, business marketing, or other relevant disciplines. PR practitioners may need an ‘Accredited in Public Relations designation.
- Advertising and PR managers need a degree or diploma in communications, PR, journalism, marketing, or a related discipline and several years of work experience as a PR, communications, or advertising officer – or a similar position in a related field.
- Marketing managers need a degree or diploma in business administration or a related field, specialization in marketing or sales, and many years of experience as a marketing, sales, or PR representative or in another related occupation.
For people seeking Canada PR, it would help to know some key job titles that come under these occupations:
- Advertising Director or Manager
- Communications Specialist or Consultant
- E-business Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Media Relations Officer
- Media Co-ordinator
- Public Relations Director
- Public Relations Consultant
To explore accessible pathways for Canada Immigration and get help in the job search process, contact legitimate consultants at 8595338595 or [email protected].
One thought on “Canada Immigration for Advertising, Marketing & PR Professionals & Managers”
Thanks for the information….