If Canada, the Maple Leaf Country, attracts you, and you happen to be staying in or around Hyderabad, then you are lucky as many Canada Investor Visa Consultants in Hyderabad are nowadays providing quality immigration services, from this part of the world, to those who need these.
With more than six million inhabitants, Hyderabad is one of the most populated Indian cities. Also known as ‘City of Pearls’, it witnessed the decline of Mughal era in the mid of 19th century. During the Nizam’s rule, Hyderabad was a cultural hub and attracted the most intellectual men and women. The trend continues even today. Here, people, by and large, are ambitious, artistic and ambitious.
Hyderabad was recently in limelight once again when the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) 2017 was organized here under the leadership of India and the US. It was inaugurated by Narendra Modi, the Indian Prime Minister; Ivanka Trump, the incumbent U.S. President Donald Trump’s daughter and advisor; and K Chandrasekhar Rao, the in-office Telangana Chief Minister.
Coming back to the key topic, Canada Investor Visa Consultants in Hyderabad, for the pushy investors residing here, and elsewhere, the Maple Leaf Country is a natural choice. The North American Country is well developed, has a booming economy, it’s Human Development Index (HDI) is ranked 10th in the world which means, if you are investing in the country, you will enjoy a very high quality of life even while your investment will result in profitable returns.
Canada Investor Visa Consultants in Hyderabad
Canada’s Investment Visa application process may be somewhat difficult and complex to figure out for you, and if you do not draft the professionals to guide and help you, you may not make the cut and be accepted by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Most Canada Investor Visa Consultants in Hyderabad provide quality services–that too at affordable rates. Such professionals know the visa application for the nation inside out, and they share the details and updates with their clients, so that the latter can make the best possible decision, in a most fruitful manner, and most importantly, at the most opportune time.
They have a friendly approach and communicate with their clients in the language they understand, to make sure that the latter does not have a single doubt in their mind about the process.
In Hyderabad, most Investor Visa Consultants are truly dedicated and have immense knowledge on the same. Their skills of understanding of the client’s specific needs are very sharp; they know how to satisfy their clients. You can rely on them. When they are with you, your success chances will improve significantly.
Canada Investor Visa Requirements
Let’s check the requirements to understand the need of the professionals!
- Through your investments, you must create fresh opportunities for the local Canada citizens. Ottawa wants those investors in the nation who may keep its unemployed nationals fruitfully engaged.
- If you want to open a company, through your investment, you must actively participate in the running of the same y. Yes, passive investment is not encouraged very much in this part of the world!
- You must be experienced and capable of running the business/company. Experience matters–the more you have it the better are your chances of finding acceptance.
- The capital you invest in the nation must have been earned legally and accumulated through lawful means only. Yes, ill-gotten wealth is a big NO here.
- Since Canada has almost zero crime rate it does not allow those investors who may have a criminal record enter the country. To prove the same, character certificate will be sought.
- After making an investment in the country, you must have enough funds to cover your expenses. Ottawa is keen to welcome only those who can take care of their needs while they are in the nation, so that they do not prove a burden on the resources of the nation.
Coming back to the expert Canada Investor Visa Consultants in Hyderabad, they will handle you case even if your petition may have been rejected earlier. They will re-work on your case, make the required amendments, and present the same again with confidence. Yes, their USP is successfully handling even the rejected cases.
Write an e-mail to [email protected] along with your updated CV for us to evaluate your profile and reach you to assist you with your query.