Introduced on November 30, 2009, the Entrepreneur plus visa, offers a quick track to the New Zealand Immigration for businessmen and investors. If you are an owner of a business and looking for its expansion in foreign countries, New Zealand can be a better destination for you that offer business development opportunity for businessmen, and provide two types of visa, Entrepreneur visa and Entrepreneur plus visa, for such people. Those immigrants, who seek to get visa, need to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria for Entrepreneur plus Visa Category of New Zealand. The entrepreneur plus visa category created a great impact on passive investors and responsible for increasing a number of business immigrants in New Zealand.
Unlike the Entrepreneur visa, the entrepreneur plus visa does not include any limitation of applying for permanent residency only after 2 years. Those people, who flock to New Zealand as a business immigrants, need to offer their active participation to boost the economy of the country, also must be capable of providing at least 3 full time jobs for the residents of New Zealand. If you are ready to do so, you just need to take a glimpse of the following mentioned points that relate the Eligibility Criteria for Entrepreneur plus Visa Category of New Zealand.
- The applicants must own a company in New Zealand, the establishment of the business should be under the Long Term Business Visa (LTBV)
- The applicants must have transferred a minimum amount of New Zealand $ 0.5 million through banking system to the country
- The applicants must have invested at least NZ 0.5 million for business establishment in New Zealand
- The applicants must have created at least 3 full time jobs for the citizens of New Zealand through business
- The applicants must pass an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with good score
- The applicants must have been self-employed in their own business
- The applicants must satisfy all the health and character requirements