Australian Permanent Resident Visas
As per the available data, Australia–the Land of Kangaroos–receives the highest number of applications for the Permanent Residence Visas every year. The craze of getting the Australian Permanent Residency is really high especially among the young and ambitious skilled workers.
Though the nation draws guests from all over the world it is India which sends one of the highest numbers of migrants to the destination every year.
Oz is not just all about good employment and business opportunities and better salaries but its world-class cities, infrastructure, cultural diversity also motivate the world no end.
If you want to present a petition for the Australian Permanent Resident Visas, then this post is for you.
As mentioned before, for many obvious reasons Down Under is the first choice of majority of the trained employees. The young talent move to the nation even it means getting a Temporary Residence Visa (TRV) which can later be converted into the prized Australian Permanent Residence Visas.
But wait if you are a skilled worker and have a job offer from an Australian employer, in that case your employer can sponsor you for the PR Visa under the Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (Subclass 186)!
What is Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) Visa (Subclass 186)?
Some experts in the field strongly believe that it is a popular PR Visa for the skilled manpower. The category does not only help the skilled workers to live their dream in reality, but it also helps the different Australian employers to sponsor a suitable talent to meet the respective skill demand in the country.
Through the Subclass 186 candidates can reside and work in the hotspot indefinitely it is required that they successfully complete a skill test and get a nomination from an approved Australian employer. The category has three streams, and the candidate must also meet the eligibility requirements for the specific stream.
Following are the three streams under the category:
- The Temporary Residence Transition stream
- The Direct Entry Stream
- The Agreement Stream
Under the category, candidates enjoy many benefits even as some of them are listed here below:
- Stay and offer your professional services in the country indefinitely.
- Study anywhere in the country. Down Under is a huge nation and you have plenty of choices.
- Children born with in the country obtain the much sought after Australian citizenship. What a blessing!
- Offer sponsorship to your relatives for the cherished PR Visa.
- Submit an application for the Australian citizenship.
- Enroll in the state run healthcare plan, i.e., Medicare.
- Travel in and out of the country any number of times. There is no bar on the number of trips you can make to and from the destination.
Australia Immigration Requirements
The category has three main requirements and they are as follow:
- Be nominated by an approved Australian employer,
- If the candidate is not exempted, he must be below 50 years of age,
- He must meet the language, skills and qualification requirements.
The applicants are also required to meet the specific requirements for the stream they have chosen to apply.
Australia Immigration Process Step By Step
- Checking Eligibility: Check if you meet the eligibility criteria for the Subclass 186. You must also check if you meet the eligibility criteria for the stream you have choosen to apply.
- Lodging a nomination: On your behalf your Australian employer must lodge a nomination to the Department of Immigration and Boarder Protection (DIBP). Afterwards, you can submit your application for the Subclass 186 Visa. You must submit your application within six months once the DIBP approves your nomination.
- Filing all the required documents and submitting your application. At this stage you are also required to pay the visa application fee. You might have to wait for some months before the DIBP gives its final decision on your PR Visa petition.
Speak to your visa & immigration consultancy for more information and guidance on the subject! Let them help and guide and you get the ENS Visa or for that matter any of other available Australian Permanent Resident Visas.