If you want to shift to Canada and gain its Permanent Resident (PR) status, the Nova Scotia Provincial Program can be a really good choice for you. And if you are a professional cook, you have already made your immigration path easier. At the present, the region is seriously facing a crisis of skilled experts. Migrating to Nova Scotia on Permanent Visa as a cook can be a good choice.
Why your job prospects are better
- The province faces shortage of cooks;
- It’s a multi cultural and this has increased the demand for chefs specializing in multi-cuisine;
- It has an aging population even as the same has increased the need of qualified cooks;
- According to the Canadian Federation of Chefs and Cooks, qualified chefs and cooks are relatively in high demand.
Although the immigration process has been simplified, and is less time consuming, still you need to meet certain eligibility criteria to apply for immigration to Nova Scotia as a cook with a possibility of getting Permanent Residency (PR).
Acquire Nova Scotia Permanent Visa Services for Cooks
As mentioned before, if you are a qualified cook and have enough work experience with the dreams of migrating to ‘Maple Leaf Country’, the time is just right. Look out for a qualified immigration consultant around
you and submit your application with his help and guidance. Although it’s not compulsory to consult immigration consultant but it is strongly advisable.
Usually a professional consultant has several years of relevant experience behind him and very often keeps himself well updated about the changes in immigration policies making your chances high of getting a permit.
Some of the benefits of taking a professional help are:-
- He will supervise the complete immigration process ensuring that the process runs as smoothly as possible;
- He will work as a advisor to you by simply assisting immigrants in navigating the immigration process;
- He will overseas the immigration documents and make sure that these are received by the concerned authority within the time limit of concerned government;
- The immigration process is frequently complicated and requires a lot of paper work;
- His role is not limited only to paper work but to guide and provide options making a sensible path for your immigration dreams;
- He will cross check that all the information provided by you is true.
Key skills of a desirable consultant
Make sure you choose only reliable and experienced expert consider the below skills:-
- He should be well versed in English and should be able to deliver positive result even under pressure;
- He should have prior immigration experience and should be OISC accredited;
- He should be well educated cleared with at least graduation degree. A higher degree related to visa and immigration consultancy is an added advantage;
- He must be energetic with motivational skills.