If you look at the projected growth in population of Australia, which is will be 38 million by 2050, you will be surprised to know that the migrants coming to Australia for permanent residence will be contributing $1,625 billion (1.6 trillion) to the overall GDP of Australia, making them one of the most prosperous and precious additions to Australia in the recent couple of years.
Australian Immigration will be putting in 15.7 per cent to our workforce participation rate and 5.9 per cent in GDP per capita growth. Without the prevalence of migration, the Australian population as well as their economic growth and development would stand still.
Skilled migration is in high demand in Australia as these are mainly migrants who work in every sector of Australia, thus advancing the Australian economy, with the inclusion of their skills, talent and work experience on a global level. Right from the beginning of history Australian migration trends have had a transformational effect, right from the British and French settlers coming to Australia in the early 20th century.
A report by Treasury and home affairs stated that “Migrants deliver an economic dividend for Australia due to current policy settings which favour migrants of working age who have skills to contribute to the economy”
This report pointed out to the fact that when people immigration to Australia to India the tax revenue generated by migrants was much higher in comparison with what they had claimed in government support programs.
Moving to Australia is a step towards a bright and secure future that results in the abundance of opportunities for professionals who are fully equipped with the expertise and experience to fit in to many of the job requirements that are carried out by the Government of Australia once you can complete all the Australia PR Requirement for a prospective candidate.
Global Talent Visa Program for Immigrants
The Global Talent Visa Program is a streamlined visa application process. It is for highly trained people who want to work and reside in Australia permanently.
Australia is looking for the best and brightest global talent to work in ten future-focused industries. The program was created to help the economy by providing innovative talents to high-demand industries. This will provide chances for Australians in the following ways:
• Transferring skills
• Promoting innovation
• Creating jobs.
Australia is also a popular tourist destination. It is one of the world’s most rich, secure, and culturally diverse countries. Australia provides numerous prospects for innovation. We have solid commercial relationships as well as a business-friendly regulatory stance. We will award talented individuals permanent residency in Australia as part of the program.
Why choose the Global Talent Visa over alternative options?
• The term “priority processing” refers to the fact that these visas are given the highest priority of all immigration programs in Australia. The process has been made easier to understand and is quite effective. After submitting their applications, some people are granted their visas to participate in the Global Talent Program in as little as one month. On the other hand, the average wait time is about three months.
• You will have a much easier time obtaining permanent residence if the Department of Home Affairsexternal symbol urges you to apply for the Global Talent Visa. This will make the process much more transparent. You will not need to wait for a significant amount of time for the processing of your request, either. On the other hand, skilled nomination visas often take a considerable amount of time to process. Why? According to the official line of the Australian government, this is a calculated strategy to entice skilled workers to come work in crucial industries in Australia.
• The employment requirements do not factor into the decision to grant the visa. This indicates that individuals are free to switch employment and/or employers at their discretion.
• Due to the fact that the visa is not associated with a specific employer, there is no training levy. This can result in savings of up to AU$3,000 or AU$5,000, depending on the size of the business.
• If you are granted a visa through the Global Talent Visa Australia program, you will be awarded permanent residency in Australia and will have unrestricted access to travel across the world. This means that you will not require an exemption from the Australian Border Force in order to enter the country.
• Since the beginning of last year, our international borders have been practically sealed off. However, if you are granted a visa through the Global Talent Visa program, you will not need an exemption to enter Australia from the Australian Border Force. Instead, you will be granted permanent residence in Australia and will be free to travel within and outside of Australia.
• You are eligible to submit an application for Australian citizenship if you are a permanent resident.
Eligibility of Global Talent Independent Program (GTI)
A candidate must meet the following requirements in order to be granted a visa under the Global Talent Visa Australia Program:
• Be highly qualified in one of the 10 target industries:
• Agri-food and Ag Tech
• Health Industries
• Defence, advanced manufacturing, and spaces
• Circular economy
• Infrastructure and tourism
• Financial services and FinTech
• be capable of obtaining a salary that exceeds the high-income threshold (currently AUD$158,500)
• demonstrate international recognition with evidence of excellent achievements
• be well-known in their field of expertise
• demonstrate that they would be a value to Australia in their field of expertise
• have little trouble finding work or establishing themselves in their field in Australia
• Obtain the endorsement and assistance of a recognized organization or individual (Nominator) in Australia. For example, ACS for IT vocations in the target sector is a relevant pick body for your field
For more information get in touch with our certified immigration consultants by ringing us at 8595338595 or mail us at [email protected]