If how to immigrate to Australia is what bothering you the most then you should grab complete information on its various visa categories. It’s a fact that frequently we find ourselves at the crossroads and do not have an answer to some very important questions in life. For instance, we may be eager to move abroad, but may not know which specific nation will suit our specific requirements and goals the best.
Talking of immigration to an overseas hotspot, Australia has always intrigued us and at times won the race when it comes to deciding upon an immigration destination. It’s wonderful and amazing features of the mammoth Island Nation that attract migrants from across the globe–from Romania to Russia, from Netherlands to Norway.
When a person decides to make a move to the country in question he repeatedly gets confused and wonders How to immigrate to Australia ?
Though there are numerous ways that facilitate hassle-free entry to the hotspot, frankly speaking, not many people are really aware of it or have a good idea on the subject. The availability of information on the subject across various platforms in fact puzzles many and they are left wondering what to do or how to move ahead.
Let’s make the whole affair somewhat easier and simpler! To attract talented people to the hotspot, perhaps the most popular immigration visa is the Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) and the State Nominated Visa (Subclass 190).
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
Let’s talk about the first option first! An applicant following the Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass) has to fulfill some major requirements and these are:
- He needs to file an Australian Expression of Interest (EOI).
- His occupation should be listed on the SOL.
- His skills should meet the requirements of the profession.
- His age should not exceed 50 years at the time of receiving the invite.
- He must fulfill the requirements of language proficiency.
- To successfully qualify for the hassle free immigration, he needs to score minimum 60 points under the nation’s point based system.
- He should meet the guidelines of health and medical fitness.
It’s mandatory to present an Expression of Interest (EoI), through the nation’s SkillSelect before filing petitions under this subclass for migration. His skills should be evaluated from the concerned authority with the necessity of meeting the IELTS score. This is basically a permanent visa that allows the lucky aspirant to live in the Oz for an indefinite period.
This is one of the pathways designed for the trained aspirants who submit an application on their own without getting nominated.
State Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
As mentioned before, this is another very good option available to the confused people or those who are still wondering how to immigrate to Australia. It is specially designed for skilled and hopeful migrants who can cross the borders using their skills.
This pathway is essentially for all those talented aspirants who have managed to grab nomination from the Australian Government or specific state or territory. According to this visa type, the candidate can settle in the sponsoring state. Moreover, he can also reveal the names of his family members in the visa.
State Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) Benefits
Numerous benefits greet the lucky visa holders even as some of these are mentioned here under for your perusal:
- This state nominated visa fosters hassle free entry to the Aussie’s land.
- He can reside in the Kangaroo Land for an indefinite time period.
- He can take up the work and continue with his studies (If he wishes to do so).
- Medicare is one of the most popular healthcare facilities and the migrant enjoys the right to get registered for the same.
- An expat can also submit an application for the citizenship of the nation.
- Moreover, he can nominate his family members and can offer them a sponsorship.
You need to fulfill some conditions to enjoy all these benefits.
- To begin with, you need to submit an EoI and get hold of a nomination from an Australian state or territory.
- You also need to ensure that your profession is associated with the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) of the country.
You can seek advise from the best Australia Visa consultants and get answers for all your questions related to How to Immigrate to Australia .