‘Interview’ is a critical facet in the procedure that covers your Immigration application process. It is natural to be concerned about your Interview and do all the necessary preparations in advance to avoid any hassles in future.
- The first thing that you need to know is that it is mandatory that you must prove your intentions right and never fake in front of the Immigration officer.
- Ensure that you have all the documentation in order to prove your qualifications.
- It is vital to understand the interview question to answer it correctly. Misunderstandings often lead to wrong answers and therefore enhance your chances of a visa denial. If by any how, you are not able to hear the question properly, never hesitate to ask the question again, but politely.
- You can also make notes during your interview to prepare for your question in advance. Write down the important points in the bulleted form to make it easier for you.
- Be polite to your Interviewer while maintaining an eye contact with him. This will prove your honesty towards your case.
- At the same time, have a brief knowledge about your profession, the country where you are planning to immigrate and other such facets linked with Immigration. Knowing the language of the new country would give you an added advantage.
Know more at: http://blog.abhinav.com/tips-for-successful-immigration-and-visa-interviews/
Hire the services of an Immigration and Visa consultant to know more about the Interview tips and the entire application process.