Engineering Managers 133211
Attention trained skilled Engineering Managers! If you are looking for an opportunity to immigrate to Australia, then here is important news for you! At present, you are officially required in the country, provided you meet the different requirements in accordance with the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 133211.
Your occupation is listed on the recently introduced Medium and the Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). It means that your professionals services are presently required by the different Australian employers and you can choose to apply for any of the right visa programmes, introduced by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
Among others, they plan, administer, and direct the technical activities of a company and/or organization.
They perform several crucial responsibilities, and some of them are as follow:
- Determine, implement and keep an eye on the different engineering plans and policies.
- Spearhead a team of engineers, and proffer guidance to guarantee that the team is self organized,
- Construe designs, plans and requirements, and provide guidance on several engineering procedures to meet the production goals.
- Develop venture targets and budget.
- Offer technical assistance and improve the existing process.
- Make sure that the maintenance activities achieve the highest safety standards.
- Check that the manufacturing apparatuses are well maintained and working the way it should be.
- Offer the needed training and guidance to other staff members to understand their job responsibilities, to make the most of the project outcome.
- Closely work with their clients to resolve any issue/s.
- Continue consultative bond with the management peers.
You can choose to apply from these visa streams:
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visas
- Skilled Regional Provisional Subclass 489 visas (Family Sponsored)
- Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 visas (Direct Entry)
- Training Subclass 407 Visas – Occupational Training Stream
- Graduate Temporary Subclass 485 visas (Graduate Work Stream)
- Temporary Worker (Skilled) Subclass 457 visas
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189 visas
- Skilled Regional Provisional Subclass 489 visas (State Nominated)
For further assistance, consult a reputed Australia Immigration Consultant.
It is mandatory for the Engineering Managers to get their skills assessed by the authorized national assessing authority. And it is Engineers Australia.
Almost every profession in the unit requires a Bachelor’s Degree and/or advanced qualifications, and if you have at least five years of experience in the relevant field, but not the formal qualification, then also you are eligible to apply. In some particular cases, experience in the related field, and/or on the job training is required, along with the prescribed qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or Licensing
It is essential that you register or obtain a license.