Know How Dietitians and Nutritionists Get PR Visa to Australia and Canada

Canada and Australia are the two immigration destinations that almost every immigrant tries to migrate to. Both the countries are the dream destinations and the two most developed countries in world. There are many similarities between these two countries; high standard of living, better live style, well-developed infrastructure, well-paying job opportunities, and social & economic security, among many reasons.

The line-of-work for the Dietitians and Nutritionists is one of those professions that both the countries are running short of at the present. To know how Dietitians and Nutritionists get PR Visa to Australia and Canada, you need to read the complete article.
Australia: Dietitians and Nutritionists

Let’s take the case of Australia first! In Australia, the job responsibility of the Dietitians and Nutritionists include applying the science of human nutrition to help people understand the relationship between food and health and make appropriate dietary choices to attain and maintain health, and to prevent and treat illness and disease.

PR Visa is granted to skilled workers under the Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186). It allows the professionals to work in Oz under one of three streams Temporary Residence Transition stream, Direct Entry stream and Agreement stream.

The Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (subclass 186) is those skilled workers who want to work in Australia as a Permanent Resident. The visa involves a two-step process–first and foremost, nomination by an approved Australian employer, and then an application under the nominated stream. It is part of the Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa program.

You are entitled to apply for this permit only if you have been nominated by an Australian employer, and if you do not have an Australian employer to nominate you, you can submit an Expression of Interest (EOI), through the SkillSelect. Prospective employers and state and territory governments can then view your details, and decide whether to nominate you for skilled migration.

Canada: Dietitians and Nutritionists

In Canada, the Dietitians and Nutritionists plan, implement and oversee nutrition and food service programs. They are employed in a variety of settings, including hospitals, extended care facilities, public health centers, the food and beverage industry, the pharmaceutical industry, educational institutions, sports organizations and government. They may also work as private consultants.

Those applicants–who want to use their professional skills and want to work in Canada as a permanent resident–can easily do so applying through the Federal Skilled Worker Program 2014. The nation’s said scheme is its main immigration program for skilled workers. The plan intends to recruit people with high levels of skill and experienced professionals who can easily settle financially in the maple leaf country. Skilled workers can apply for the Permanent Residency (PR) status and should qualify based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and other criteria.

To be granted the PR status, under Canada PR Federal Skilled Visa category, it is essential that the applicants prove that they have at least one year of continuous work experience in the past 10 years as one of the Dietitians and Nutritionists. The program is a point based system even as to qualify an applicant must attain a minimum pass mark of 67.

To be eligible to apply for the Canada PR Federal Skilled Worker Visa, the applicants should have the relevant work experience and must be associated with the Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or B (technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) list, or should be able to qualify for Arranged Employment with a Labour Market Opinion and a full-time, permanent job offer from a Canadian employer; or should have completed a Ph.D or a two years of study in the nation. These applicants should also be able to pass a minimum threshold of language ability for one of the country’s two official languages–English or French.

To know how Dietitians and Nutritionists get PR Visa to Australia and Canada more accurately, consult an experienced and efficient immigrant consultant. Live your dreams in any of these two most developed world economies!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

* indicates required field