For most of the overseas immigration motivated skilled Indians, Australia is one of the first choices. Booming economy and the requirement for workers certainly make Australia an attractive destination.
Since Australia prefers professional and skilled migrants, the number of immigrants from India is increasing day-by-day. Trained aspirants from this part of the world, i.e., India, just have to follow the key Steps to Apply for Australian Permanent Resident (PR) Visa from India, and they will get what they want.
The professionally skilled candidates can check the online SkillSelect and use to it move to the destination with ease. A certain set of requirements has to be followed as well. The candidates have to qualify all requirements fixed by the Australian Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Significantly, the Australia Permanent Resident Visa Programme is based on points. Age, education, skill, and occupation, profile of family and partner, proficiency in English–these are the basic requirements for the point-based application and these help in getting the Australia PR Visa.
Australia PR Visa is basically a document or card and is a prominent proof of your status –that of the permanent resident. Permanent Resident Card grants all work and residence rights to the holders. These are more or less the same as the ones that greet the nation’s citizens.
Key Steps to Apply for Australian PR Visa from India
- Gather all the primary and essential documents stated in the application or required in the application for forwarding purpose as per the immigration programme. This is, perhaps, one of the most important Steps to Apply for Australian PR Visa from India.
- Under the suitable category of SkillSelect, submit an Express of Interest (EOI).
- Evaluate your application for points, out of 100 required qualifying points are 60.
- If you are an eligible person, nomination certificate will be provided to you.
- After receiving nomination certificate, file your application within 60 days.
These are the major Steps to Apply for Australian PR Visa from India. Check with your visa agent to find more on the subject of the Steps to Apply for Australian PR Visa from India!
Besides, you must focus on following factors as well
- Documents collection- Collect all the key documents required in the application. Apart from the regular documents collect two main documents
– English Language Proficiency Test Result, IELTS and
– Skill assessment report by authorized company or workplace.
- Select the appropriate visa – Requirement and the benefits both can differ from one visa to another. Choose the correct and right visa type/category as per your credentials. Most popular categories for a visa are Subclass 189 and Subclass 190.
- Check for your occupation in the Skill Occupation List (SOL). It includes the occupations which are high in demand in Australia. Choose your occupation from the list after choosing the appropriate visa category. Also, find your occupation in the MLTSSL and the STSOL.
- Access your application – After completing all the steps mentioned above, apply to earn points and submit EOI in the online SkillSelect system of Australia. In the point based system 60 points out of 100 points are the least point required to apply through the point system visa programme, all profile factors in your profile details add points for you. Higher points increase the chance to get PR Visa for Australia.
- Character and health requirements – you should be medically fit and have a good character.
These are the major requirements and you have to meet these to successfully migrate to Australia permanently from India.