Do you know Canada, the Happiest Country in the World, is also the best country for business entrepreneurs? So, if you are a businessperson or an entrepreneur, and wish to move abroad for business/investment, it’s time you started seriously thinking of Canada immigration.
The Maple Leaf Country offers excellent business environment. As per a report, based on a survey, conducted by the World Economic Forum in collaboration with the Business Insider, the country is placed at the 7th spot out of 80 countries as one of the best places in the world for business. As per the survey, the nation is also the best place for the female business entrepreneurs.
The various countries have been ranked on the basis of overall factors, such as heritage, openness for business, quality of life, and entrepreneurship. Thus, it is not wrong to say that Canada is the best country for business entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneur Start up Visa Programme
It’s an excellent business scheme run by Ottawa and the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The Federal Government introduced the scheme to allow business immigrants to start a new business in the country. The main objective of the programme is to lure innovative business entrepreneurs who have the ability to create new jobs for Canadian citizens and contribute towards the country’s economic growth. The new start-up will be assisted by the experienced private sector organization with expertise to collaborate and fund the Start Ups they will further assist in opening and operating of the same.
Business Entrepreneurs Eligibility Requirements
- The applicant must conceive an innovative business idea for the Start Up that can obtain a support letter from the investor group.
- He must intend to settle in a Canadian province other than the province Quebec.
- He must fulfill the bare minimum language threshold.
- The Start Up must be supported by the private sector organization.
- The candidate must have enough funds to settle in the country.
- He must successfully clear the country’s medical and security clearance.
- He must prove that his Start Up meets the ownership requirements.
Under the Start-Up Visa Programme, the IRCC does not allow more than five participants to apply for the Canadian Permanent Resident Visa (PRV) as part of the same venture.
Canada Best Country for Business Entrepreneurs
Canada is open to the world for business. Many factors make Canada is the best country for business entrepreneurs and some of them are:
- High economic growth: Forbes magazine has rated the hotspot as the best country among the G-20 nations to do business. The Maple Leaf Country also has strong fiscal position among the different G-7 countries and among the G-20 countries best fiscal prospects.
- Low taxes: Canada offers low tax environment so that your business can easily grow.
- High quality of life: The nation’s high quality of life is a great backdrop for the success of its immigrants/permanent residents and citizens. In fact, due to its quality of life Canada is also, as mentioned before, known as the ‘happiest country in the world’.
Write an e-mail to [email protected] along with your updated CV for us to evaluate your profile and reach you to assist you with your query.