The Canadian province of Quebec is the second largest populated province of the Maple Leaf Country and dominated by French-speaking people. It is the only province to have French as its official language. Of late, the interest of the Indian migrants in the province has been growing. There could be several reasons behind this growing fascination.
The Canadian beauty welcomes a large number of immigrants annually. However, the immigration process of this province is different and perhaps more demanding as well. The uniqueness of this province is that it is the only province that selects its immigrants through an initiative spearheaded by the Service d’Immigration du Québec, which regularly sends its officials on missions to select the best immigrant who can actively contribute towards the development of the provincial economy, and also contribute towards its social and cultural development.
Since the province offers excellent prospects for growth and economic development, it holds a special place in the heart of the Indian investors who wish to make the most of the investment and business opportunities proffered in the region by the provincial government.
With the aim of encouraging economic development across the country, both the Canadian Federal government and the Quebec Provincial government have developed the program in question. The immigrants, who qualify under this category, benefit from speedy processing towards their Permanent Resident (PR) Visa, and Canadian passport, without any restrictions.
Aspirants from India, who want to apply for the program, should fulfill these conditions:
- They should have at least two years of relevant experience from the last five years.
- They should have a minimum net worth of $1,600,000.
- They ought to guarantee the financial ability to invest $800,000.
- They should agree to zero-interest Government term note, for a maximum period of 5 years, or have the ability to finance a portion of this investment through one of Quebec trusted banking partners.
Quebec is a dynamic, multi-cultural and prosperous society. It has a lot to offer to investor immigrants.
- First and foremost, excellent educational system, including some of the best world-renowned universities.
- Highly comprehensive range of government programs to support business.
- Close integration with the US economic markets and the NAFTA.
- Quebec’s Immigrant Investor Program offers a unique tax advantage.
- Permanent Canadian Residency status and Canadian passport.
- As many as 154 counties grant visa free or visa on arrival facility to the Canadian passport holders.
Applicant fee for Indian immigrants
The fees have to be paid to the Quebec government. Lately, the fee amount has been changed to $10,000 for reviewing your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec. Dependent family members will not be required to pay any additional amount. For the successful processing of your petition, refer to the official Canada Immigration and Quebec Immigration website and immigration expert for up-to-date submission procedure.