Business Services to Management is one of the categories mentioned in new list of 29 occupations for federal skilled workers brought out by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on 26th June, 2010. With the introduction of new concepts in management, more number of jobs is coming about in Canada. This obviously means demand for skilled labor in this specific industry. Marketing and advertising specialists, Events and conference managers, management consultants, business consultants, Business and quality analysts and business auditors, operations managers are some of the professionals who are qualified to apply under this category.
- The applicant must have at least a Bachelors degree or a diploma in Business Administration, Commerce or related subject.
- An applicant for Immigration under this category must have experience of at least one year in business services or management or related field.
- A person must have experience of around 2-4 years; actual number of years of experience to apply under this occupation is dependent on many factors such as whether the applicant is married and his English language skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzing and advising on methods pertaining to management and organization belonging to an establishment which is either public or private in nature.
- Making audits for quality and quality management development along with quality assurance standards for the registration with the ISO.
- Assessing and chalking suggesting improvements for procedures, methods and systems. This is for specific areas like human resources, communications, operations and records management.
- Carrying out research to find out the effectiveness as well as the efficiency of the managerial policies and programs.
Apart from the above, there might be many other additional responsibilities to perform which is completely dependent on an organization that an individual is working for. With this, the advertising and promotion consultants might have to perform slightly different duties which are more specific to their field.
In case, you are a professional in this specific area, Canada is a great place for you to live and work. To apply for immigration, write to us at [email protected].