The Students category of the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program is designed for international students who wish to live in the province and obtain Canadian permanent residence status. Foreign students who have been studying or have studied in Saskatchewan find it easier to speed-up the process of obtaining Canada immigration visa as compared to other federal programs. Let us have a look at the eligibility criteria that all prospective Students category applicants have to meet:
- Applicants must have graduated and obtained certificate/diploma/degree from an accredited program (institution) in Canada. The program must have continued for at least one academic year of full-time study.
- Applicants must have worked for a Saskatchewan employer for at least 6 months. They must have worked on a post-graduate work permit.
- Applicants must have a current permanent/regular employment offer from their respective employers.
- However, it is not necessary that the employment offer is related to what they have studied.
- Applicants must have applied and obtained a post-graduate work permit from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
For more information on the Students category of the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program, contact an Immigration and Visa consultant today itself.