Do you know that having siblings in Canada can actually help you to migrate? On June 6, 2017, IRCC took a remarkable initiative in an effort to promote migration to Canada by introducing some changes in the CRS system for Express Entry. According to these changes, 15 extra points will be given to candidates who have siblings in Canada., along with the candidates with strong French speaking skills.
With steps like this, IRCC continues to benefit so many Express Entry candidates whose siblings are either Permanent Residents or Canadian citizens. The decision favors those with lower English language skills and a higher age for immigration. However, in order to be eligible to receive an additional 15 points in the comprehensive ranking system, the sibling of the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The sibling must be living as a permanent resident or a citizen of Canada
- He/she should be 18 years or above
- The relationship between the candidate must be through blood, adoption, marriage, or common-law partnership
So, why to waste time and money on Canada Visitor visa to visit your siblings every year when you can permanently settle with them.
Perks of Having a Canadian Permanent Residency
Having a Canadian PR Visa is no less than a blessing for anyone who wants to live a relaxed and self-contained life. It’s a growing the economy and great community attracts lots of people across the world who are looking to broaden their horizons. Even people who visit this country on Canada visitor visa cannot resist the charm offered by it and thus immediately think of applying for PR visa.
So, below are the privileges and benefits Canada offer to its residents:
- One of the major reasons why more and more people immigrate to Canada is the highly liberal civil rights given to its residents. As a new landed Permanent resident, you can have the same leverages and opportunities as provided to the Canadian citizens.
- Canada has one of the strongest economies in the world. This is the reason why so many foreign-trained professionals are turning to this country for a better future. The booming employment opportunities in multiple sectors, equal work rights, well-paying jobs, and future security are some of the major factors that contribute to the Canada immigration.
- Canada is lauded for its highly developed and rational social system that ensures everyone in the country has opportunities to live safely, work in a well-organized environment, has access to health care facilities, and language courses. The federal government also introduces various programs to residents who want to study or enhance their skills on a full-time basis.
- The residents of Canada are given access to free health care and education to their children up to graduation. This means you need not to spend a huge amount to get world-class health care and your kids will have a high-quality education. This will boost your savings and help you plan a better future for you and your children.
Now that you have a clear idea on Canada immigration benefits and how having siblings in Canada can make a huge difference in your CRS scores. So, what are you waiting for? Contact a reputed immigration consultant today and see how easily you can make pave the way to your dream country.