Western Australian State Sponsorship is meant for Skilled Sponsored Visa (SSV) and Skilled Regional Sponsored (SRSV) (Provisional) Visa.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants applying for Western Australian State Sponsorship are needed to fulfill the DIAC criteria for the relevant visa that they are applying for.
Skilled Sponsored Visa (SSV) – Permanent Residency
- Have an occupation on the WAOIDL (Western Australian Occupations in Demand List)
- Intend to live and work in Western Australia for the required tenure.
- Participate in a survey every 6 months for the duration of two years
- Show a proof of ample financial funds.
Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa (SRSV) – Temporary Residency
- Have an occupation that must be present on WAOIDL (Western Australian Occupations in Demand List)
- Intend to live and work in Western Australia and show a proof of sufficient funds.
Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) basic criteria:
- The applicant must be aged under 45, at the time of lodging the visa application;
- Points required: 100
- Vocational level of English
- Positive skill assessment
- Fulfill the relevant Work requirements.
Also, Western Australian State Sponsorship requirements are reviewed on a regular basis, therefore it becomes mandatory to consult an Immigration and Visa expert and stay updated with the amendments.