To get Canada Visa is not at all tough, as long as you have what the nation wants and a reasonably experienced and trusted immigration agent to help you figure out the whole process. While your expertise and skills will be used by the country, the expertise and know-how of your visa agent will help you crack the visa code for this highly popular overseas destination.
Canada Visa has been known to have swift processing, so you can expect to get the visa approved within roughly six months. With skilled immigration consultant, the process becomes much simpler and you get to have better experience, in terms of acceptance of the visas.
If you have been wondering about the various ways to get the cherished visa, in that case, the “Express Entry” or “Expression of Interest” programme can help you out in numerous ways. In this specific scheme, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), the concerned organization, actively interferes to bring out the cream from the large pool of immigration applications.
And, in order to do that, the immigration scheme has been categorized into three groups.
Federal Skilled Workers Programme (FSWP)
As the Maple Leaf Country has been categorized as a developed economy, the demand in different sectors has been on a higher trajectory. In order to keep up with the demand, the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) has been introduced by the IRCC. In the list, you can easily find the sought after jobs in demand. You can apply for the “Expression of Interest” to join the thriving Canadian Labor Market, if you have found that your specific line-of-work is there in the list.
FSWP Minimum Requirements
- The applicant must be in the same job type as that of the NOC.
- The experience should be received within the 10 years, prior to the day of the application.
- It has to be a paid work
- The skill type to identify should be either 0, or skill A and B.
- At least involvement in the job with the tune of 1,560 hours should be there for full-time; whereas, for part-time, 1,560 hours should be spent in a year or 30 hours in a week.
Federal Skilled Trades Programme (FSTP)
Some trades are in demand in the overseas hotspot as per the SOL, and if you have found out that your skills can be recognized as per the demand, in that case, you can submit an application under the FSTP.
FSTP Minimum Requirements
But, if you are applying under the scheme, it is important that you have satisfied the following requirements.
- You have planned to stay outside Quebec as their immigration policies are different from rest of the country.
- You have met the minimum proficiency level in English and French
- At least two years of experience in that skilled trade under which you are applying.
- As per the National Occupation Classification, you have been able to meet with the stipulated standards.
- You have got full-time job offer.
Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
To get Canada Visa help, you can ask your immigration consultant to elaborate on the CEC. The scheme is essentially meant for those who are on Student Visa to the popular destination. In the form of experience they have received under the internship programme or apprenticeship, such aspirants can present a petition for the visa.
CEC Minimum Requirements
But, at the time of applying for it, the applicants must meet with the following requirements.
- Have worked for 12 hours in a week for 1 year immediately leading to the date of application.
- Have got the experience with proper authorization
- Should be proficient in English and French
- They must fall in the skill type 0, A or B
If you have got all these figured, in that case, to get Canada Visa will not be tough at all. Yes, it is true! So what are you waiting now? Speak to your visa agent TODAY ‘to take things forward’!