Working in Canada requires you to have a work permit issued by Canada and not forget what is called ‘LMIA’ or Labour Market Impact Assessment. It is a significant aspect of applying for a Canadian application when applying for a work permit. Many skilled immigrants have chosen the immigrant’s paradise as their preferred spot to get themselves a lucrative job that would suit their job expertise and educational qualifications in every possible way.
But many of the applicants are unaware of what precisely an LMIA is all about. In October 2020 alone, a total amount of 84,000 new job opportunities have come about in the Canadian job market, waiting to be filled by prospective immigrants who want to come and work and reside in Canada along with their families.
What is LMIA?
The Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document provided to the employers, which showcases that the Canadian government could not fill essential job-related positions by Canadian citizens or Canada permanent residents. This paper permits Canada’s government to employ skilled and unskilled overseas workers who meet admissible requirements and qualify for a work permit.
Here are some of the top 10 in-demand jobs in Canada that are LMIA based
- Truck driver : Average Salary: $45,825 – $77,903
- Farm Supervisor: Average Salary: $35,939 – $49,286
- Caregiver: Average Salary: $31,955 – $58,000
- Software Engineers : Average Salary: $75,596 – $102,000
- Construction Managers : Average Salary: $92,240 – $142,000
- Oil and Gas Drillers : Average Salary: $67,394 – $103,594
- Registered Nurses: Average Salary: $80,126 – $94,322
- Web Designers : Average Salary: $80,126 – $94,322
- Electrician: Average Salary: $66,300 – $84,088
- Civil Engineer : Average Salary: $66,843 – $102,000
Applying for a Canada work permit can be a lengthy and a time taking procedure, about which you will require proper guidance from certified and Regulated Canada Immigration Consultants (RCIC’s). You can then apply for LMIA Canada jobs.
To know more about Canada LMIA related news, you can get in touch with our certified immigration consultants on +91-8595338595 or mail us at [email protected]