The Subclass 489 was introduced as a wonderful substitute of subclass 487 visa and the Skilled Regional Sponsored subclass, came into an effect by July 1, 2012. The article is dedicated to those who are seeking to explore all about Subclass 489 visa – will be able to explore important facts that relate the said type of visa program.
Being a point based visa, the subclass 489 is the most appropriate option for those who are sponsored by the state or territory government or eligible spouse residing in designated area in Australia. The said visa is issued with the maximum validity of 4 years and the visa holders are granted to work and live in a specified region in Australia.
Seeking to obtain a subclass 489 visa, you must be well aware of eligibility criteria and satisfy it by providing several genuine evidences.
- Must be sponsored by state or territory government
- Must submit Expression of Interest (EOI) online following SkillSelect model
- Sponsored by an eligible spouse residing in designated location
- Must be able to satisfy health and character requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate an invitation letter from DIAC
- Must not be above 50 years old
- Possess required skills in an occupation listed in Australia Occupation List
- Must be proficient in English language
- Must be able to score a minimum specified point to qualify the point test
Besides, the relative or spouse who sponsors you, must satisfy either of the following relationships.
- Nephew and niece
- Uncles or Aunts
- First cousins
For More Information, Visit : http://www.abhinav.com