Many qualified Indians can hope for the best with the introduction of the new immigration system in the UK. What more? It would be best if you had neither a job nor an offer. The UK’s Young Professionals Scheme shall permit Indians who are degree holders between the age bracket of 18 to 30 to reside and work in Britain for up to 2 months.
Annually the UK’s Young Professionals Scheme shall allocate a total of 3,000 jobs in total. In a tweet, British High Commission in India mentioned that those who qualify must submit their interest in the Young Professionals Scheme by entering into a ballot between 28 February and 2 March.
This ballot shall randomly choose the entrants of this ballot and, if successful, shall invite for the submission of your application. The program would be reciprocal, permitting professionals of the UK in the same position to participate in a professional engagement of living and working in India.
To be qualified, the candidate should:
- Be issued an Invitation to Apply in adherence with the preparations of the invitation to apply.
- Should have made their application within the time, which is definitely on the Invitation to apply which has been sent.
- Give a unique and original application number for the Invitation to apply, which has been sent.
- Also, they, as a candidate should apply for the local police certificate or a police clearance certificate which has been issued at most six months before the application.
- The applicant should hold a criterion that is equal to or above RQF level 6 (Bachelor’s degree or above)
For education proof, the candidates should submit the following:
- A copy of the education credentials
- Also, a written confirmation from your university or college that candidates have finished their studies and graduated with their qualifications.
This is part of the larger Youth Mobility Scheme, which works via a two-tier system, where applicants from Australia (30,000 places), Canada (6,000), Monaco (1,000), New Zealand (13,000), San Marino (1,000) and Iceland (1,000) can directly apply for a visa, while applications from Japan (1,500), South Korea (1,000), Hong Kong (1,000), Taiwan (1,000) and India (3,000). Want more such immigration updates? You can connect with our team of visa professionals at 8595338595 or mail us at [email protected].